Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Replace Dwight/Hedo with Bynum/Gasol, where do we rank?

I won't ask how you know about that site but lol

Also Osprey, since you like to act like a big man....

"You must be 18 years old to use this site. Note to parents."

Google image search for the win.

If you look up what a "troll" is on a message board, you'll see what you're doing fits the bill.

You popped in, insulted the thread, made no attempt to discuss the premise, etc. You. Are. A. Troll.

Embrace it. Love it.

I clearly discussed your topic and noted it was useless and extraordinary. The trade just won't happen. And you seem to like the word Premise, was that on your vocabulary list this week? Keep working your doing great.

If you don't want to participate in the thread discussion, feel free to go read another thread.

As for the hypothetical being proposed, I think we would lose a step on the defensive end (especially playing Anderson at the 3). The problem I see is that you have too much production being wrapped up into the PF/C positions. Right now we have Dwight at the 5 and Anderson producing pretty damn well at the 4 as a starter, so you are going to cut into his production instead of getting back a player that can step into a position where our production is currently sub-par.

It does open us up to possible additional trade opportunities though in an effort to better balance out our roster, and you could always argue that the Magic can force the Lakers to make the move or give up on acquiring Dwight by refusing to trade Dwight to LA unless that demand is met, and putting them in a position to be forced into luring him to LA via free agency if they really want him.

Still 3rd or 4th, although I could see that team being extremely effective in the Playoffs when things slow down. Losing Hedo as a distributor wouldn't matter as much because Pau is a great passer, and the lack of many big men in the East would mean those guys would have a much easier time of it.

While I don't think our regular season record would be amazing, and might be kind of flat, I think we'd do a lot of damage in the playoffs with that lineup.

I clearly discussed your topic and noted it was useless and extraordinary. The trade just won't happen. And you seem to like the word Premise, was that on your vocabulary list this week? Keep working your doing great.

Haha, the sad thing is, I never said we should make this trade, I never said this trade was going to happen, or if this trade was the best we could get for Dwight. I asked for what you thought our ranking would be should the hypothetical situation arise.

You sir, have no clue how to comprehend the written word. Keep flailing around though.

That would be like your wife asking you to develop a plan in case there's a fire/flood/meteor/zombie apocalypse/home invasion and you laughing at her and calling her an idiot because "those things will never happen".

• Upvote 1

Are you giving a vet member, who's been here since 06, a lecture on the rules?

Laugh.

OMG!!! Are you still in high school? Nevermind kid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I would just suggest everyone, including myself, to stop with the insults...it got carried away and I'm sorry. Moderator asked to stay on topic, so I'll be the first to apologize for not giving constructive feedback.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why do you read a thread titled "Hypothetical"? I swear there are some morons crawling around this place.

Let me refresh your memory.

Didnt you use my post?

All i said is why you ask. Just a simple question as why you are asking the hypothetical question and I even answered.

My intention was not to offend you. lmao!

As you said, this is a forum and people will disagree.

Look at you; fighting with everyone here.

The rest of your post, im not just going to answer. I think you and I know those are childish comments.

Again, from an MD to a professional blogger, I sincerely apologize if any of my past or future comments offended or offends you.

By the way, you have fans that look up to you. Congrats.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Let me refresh your memory.

Didnt you use my post?

All i said is why you ask. Just a simple question as why you are asking the hypothetical question and I even answered.

My intention was not to offend you. lmao!

As you said, this is a forum and people will disagree.

Look at you; fighting with everyone here.

The rest of your post, im not just going to answer. I think you and I know those are childish comments.

Again, from an MD to a professional blogger, I sincerely apologize if any of my past or future comments offended or offends you.

By the way, you have fans that look up to you. Congrats.

You ask a hypothetical question to stimulate a discussion, it doesn't have to be limited to the realm of immediate possibility. It doesn't matter if you think the situation could happen or not, unless the question is "do you think this could happen", which clearly is not the case. So, please, and this goes for others as well, drop the bull**** and either join in on the discussion, or kindly gtfo.

I would just suggest everyone, including myself, to stop with the insults...it got carried away and I'm sorry. Moderator asked to stay on topic, so I'll be the first to apologize for not giving constructive feedback.

I also got carried away. The sad thing is that I have always appreciated osprey posts. It was the insult that trigged me.

Again, sorry guys. Now, back to topic.

• Upvote 1

You ask a hypothetical question to stimulate a discussion, it doesn't have to be limited to the realm of immediate possibility. It doesn't matter if you think the situation could happen or not, unless the question is "do you think this could happen", which clearly is not the case. So, please, and this goes for others as well, drop the bull**** and either join in on the discussion, or kindly dont POST.

Edited.

Ok.. Now lets get back to topic.

I think we might be slightly better but not much better and only for maybe 1-2 years. Then we will be worse and that is mainly due to gasol's contract and the fact that bynum health is an issue.

Now, this year, ( with bynum and gasol)we can compete better with chicago, boston and atlanta but not miami.

I just dont see bynums attitude working well with stan.

So If I was to pick,I rather keep what we have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1