Sign in to follow this  
JuliaNetsFan

This is a sitcom

Hey everyone, I just signed up today. I am a Nets fan first so of course I want Dwight, but if he isn't on the Nets I want him on the Magic since Magic are my second favorite team in the NBA. I visit Orlando like 5 times a year and have since 2005 so just started being a fan of Magic because of that. So even though Magic and all the rumors are making me go crazy hopefully it works itself out and if Nets and Magic were to do a trade I would hope Brook goes to Orlando since he is a pretty good center after Dwight and could help the Magic, but if they don't I can live with Brook he is damn good too.

Nothing in your post was a sitcom.

I feel like I've been lied to.

all the rumors feel like a sitcom. Dwight wanting to be traded, Dwight loving Orlando, Dwight wanting to be traded again lol

Nothing in your post was a sitcom.

I feel like I've been lied to.

Dwight Howard and Rob Schneider put on magical basketball shoes and switch bodies. Rob wants to move to new york to chase after his high school sweetheart but being stuck in dwight's body and having an obligation to play for the orlando magic could ruin his chances. Rob concocts a scheme to get himself traded to New Jersey and use Dwight's fame to talk himself up and get back together with his sweetheart. Unfortunately, she ends up falling for Dwight even though it's Rob trying to spend time with her. Meanwhile, Dwight's experience as a short, unathletic, white guy allows him to gain new perspective on life and he learns how to appreciate the little things.

• Upvote 3

Dwight Howard and Rob Schneider put on magical basketball shoes and switch bodies. Rob wants to move to new york to chase after his high school sweetheart but being stuck in dwight's body and having an obligation to play for the orlando magic could ruin his chances. Rob concocts a scheme to get himself traded to New Jersey and use Dwight's fame to talk himself up and get back together with his sweetheart. Unfortunately, she ends up falling for Dwight even though it's Rob trying to spend time with her. Meanwhile, Dwight's experience as a short, unathletic, white guy allows him to gain new perspective on life and he learns how to appreciate the little things.

That's more like a bad comedy movie than a sitcom.

Wow.... I would not go see that, though it still sounds 10x better than any Rob Schneider movie. Be careful he might see this and try and steal your idea.

Would watch

but only on DVR

If only it were that simple...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That'd be a nice saturday afternoon watching TNT

3201229613_7f591d5e04.jpg

• Upvote 1

I expected to be fresh prince'd at the end of this post