Sign in to follow this  
fas dancin

Will JJ finally get an opportunity to be a starter

JJ has been patient and gradually improved over his career in Orlando. He's still young and with the many back to back to backs that will be played during this shortened NBA season to fill the 66 scheduled games, will this be the year that he finally he gets starter minutes?

JJ has been patient and gradually improved over his career in Orlando. He's still young and with the many back to back to backs that will be played during this shortened NBA season to fill the 66 scheduled games, will this be the year that he finally he gets starter minutes?

We don't even know who will be on the roster on opening night. Hard to say.

I would not mind seeing him start. Hell, if it's defense that everyone is worried about.... J-rich did not do the best job last season. I am also curious to see who is the starting PF come season start.

JJ has to start.

JRich should not come back. I think JJ is coming into his own, the last couple of years (even including our 09 playoffs run) he was consistent coming of the bench. His off is pretty good, his D is decent. Give him the 2 spot.

I would not look for another FA SG

Money wise he should start, he's getting pretty much starter money.. however the big question may be if Redick even wants to start. There were times last season where Stan asked him if he wanted to due to injuries and so on, but J.J. preferred to be the sixth man.

I personally just don't want Brandon Bass to start anymore, unless he starts playing like he did in the playoffs against ATL all the time. To me that's a bigger concern for the team than SG right now.

I personally just don't want Brandon Bass to start anymore, unless he starts playing like he did in the playoffs against ATL all the time. To me that's a bigger concern for the team than SG right now.

I think Bass will be gone, we have to many PF's because I think we will sign Earl so we would have bass, anderson, earl, harper...someones has to go and it better be bass

I think Bass will be gone, we have to many PF's because I think we will sign Earl so we would have bass, anderson, earl, harper...someones has to go and it better be bass

You would prefer Earl Clark over Brandon Bass? :chairshot: Earl Clark might be useful after 3 years. We need production now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1