Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

You've lost control of your emotions to such a degree that your text is even changing colors. Take a step back, calm down and think this through, berto.

Someone gave you negative rep.

hahahahahahaha

This board.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

WE CAN'T LET HIM GO FOR NOTHING. GIVE ME AL JEFFERSON AND MICHAEL BEASLEY BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING IN THE 7-12 SEEDING RANGE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WOULD RATHER BE MEDIOCRE FOREVER THEN DO WHAT'S BEST.

Good post. Will read again.

WE CAN'T LET HIM GO FOR NOTHING. GIVE ME AL JEFFERSON AND MICHAEL BEASLEY BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING IN THE 7-12 SEEDING RANGE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WOULD RATHER BE MEDIOCRE FOREVER THEN DO WHAT'S

BEST.

OMG!! Are you hitting the bottle? Are you ok?

I though you said before that you rather him walk away and now this?? This board....

From previous post I can tell my opinion won't be a popular one but I would also rather get something back instead of letting him walk. I think come trade deadline a lot of teams will step up and try to get him on a rental basis. If I was Ottis I would contact OKC and try to get Westbrook and Harden for Howard, Turk and Meer. A lot of teams that are contending fr a ship might take a gamble on him.

Another 1 that I like is Rondo and fillers for Dwight and fillers. They were willing to rent paul and I'm sure they would rent Howard and try to convince him to stay there due to their Winning Culture

Chris Webber & Greg Anthony last night during Lakers/Suns game state that Bynum is better than Dwight Howard right now. Skip Bayless this morning on First Take echos this sentiment. All parties stated that if they were LA there is no way they would trade Bynum for Howard...lawlz.

:panicworker:

*paging Brook Lopez*

That's ok, I can make those points back real quick with a post about how Dwight is a baby and spoiled and I'm a Magic fan first.

I don't know if it's funny or sad that your tactic worked for all the wrong reasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Chris Webber & Greg Anthony last night during Lakers/Suns game state that Bynum is better than Dwight Howard right now. Skip Bayless this morning on First Take echos this sentiment. All parties stated that if they were LA there is no way they would trade Bynum for Howard...lawlz.

*paging Brook Lopez*

That's even dumber than his timeout against Carolina.

• Upvote 2

*paging Brook Lopez*

Dwight, despite a game where he basically got to play one quarter, averages more points, rebounds, blocks and has a higher field goal percentage than Bynum. How exactly did they come to this conclusion?

Dwight, despite a game where he basically got to play one quarter, averages more points, rebounds, blocks and has a higher field goal percentage than Bynum. How exactly did they come to this conclusion?

Not to mention (even though I'm mentioning it now) Bynum is averaging career numbers in a whopping 7 games that Dwight has put up routinely over years.