Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Didn't you guys all hate Dwight last night?

Like, he was part of a generation that just wants stuff given to them and we should trade him for being ungrateful?

Aren't you the one who said the Magic should do nothing and wait to see what happens this summer? Instead of heeding your advice (the nerve of them), they can now get a serious head start on getting this program headed in the right direction.

We need to go after Crash, Beasley, Sessions, Ariza. All can probably be had cheaply.

If Sessions could be had cheaply, the Lakers would already have him. From what I've heard (no inside sources, just Laker fan friends) the Lakers have been trying to get him for a while now.

sam_amick profile

sam_amick While it's not known whether his agent, Dan HWNSNBU, has signed it, source says the NBA agreed to execute the waiver w/out agent signature.

MagicInsider profile

MagicInsider You should never be a betting man when it comes to DHoward, but doesn't this mean he signs an exten. with Magic to avoid repeat of chaos?

KBergCBS profile

KBergCBS League source confirms that Dwight Howard has waived opt-out clause, committing in writing to stay in Orlando for the '12-'13 season. #NBA

Im proud of Dwight for being loyal to this city and this team. If my manager wasn't staring at me I would get up and dance around the office!!!

:creaturedance: :happypuppy: :D :superman: :band: :pulpfiction: :xmas: :bigparty: :bball:

Quick question.

How does Dwight opting in affect his contracts in the future. Am I right in assuming after his contract expires after next season he can then sign the 5 year deal that only we can offer him? While any other team can only offer 4 years right?

League sources has told me Jamal Crawford is hoping Blazers move him before the deadline. His desired destination is the Orlando Magic

Jarrod N Rudolph @MisterRudolph

League sources has told me Jamal Crawford is hoping Blazers move him before the deadline. His desired destination is the Orlando Magic.

lols