Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I would do everything possible to grab Harden (go ahead and insert your jokes now). That is a perfect fit for us.

Probably my favorite non Magic player, well he and Nic Batum.. And OKC will have a tough time giving him his pay day with all the other guys due for big money there

I would do everything possible to grab Harden (go ahead and insert your jokes now). That is a perfect fit for us.

Oh my. Grab Harden and perfect fit. Sorry, I can't touch that.

being frustrated with his process is understandable...calling him stupid and asinine though?

if this holds true, how about they give him a little credit for being the first superstar of the new free agency era to break the mold and give his city a shot?

Amen brother.

Why were the Pacers able to get Barbosa for a second round pick? I'd much rather have Barbosa as the backup over Duhon.

EDIT: I guess we couldn't do it because we aren't under the cap.

Call me crazy.. but after those papers are signed, I think we make a run in the playoffs. We're gonna be out to prove something

not crazy.

Crazy would be saying that

Jameer becomes the allstar caliber player again

Hedo returns to Mr. 4th Qtr

Ryno and JJ's hands start lighting on fire from dropped 3's

Liggins becomes my Courtney Lee part 2 <- Regardless this is happening, said it a month ago when the gave him mins

Daniel Orton becomes Gortat... lol

Crazy but, I believe it.

The last one was thrown in for fun but the rest for sure. LULZ

And if by chance he says next year...I want out...then hopefully there will be better trade partners with more assets than Brook Lopez...Thank god someone stepped in and jerked Otis out of the picture or we would have had Lopez and all NJ's 20 win trash on our team rather than a top 10 all time talent. Now for god sakes get some major talent here at all costs. No more retired players who are still playing.

Why were the Pacers able to get Barbosa for a second round pick? I'd much rather have Barbosa as the backup over Duhon.

EDIT: I guess we couldn't do it because we aren't under the cap.

For the same reason that a few years ago, the then Sonics were able to trade a 2nd round pick for Kurt Thomas and 2 first round picks: because the team he was currently playing for no longer wanted to pay his salary, and someone else would absorb that salary for the right incentives.