Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Watching Stephen A Smith say Dwight came out publicly and said he doesn't want to be in Orlando; when exactly did he publicly say that? He did say he wanted a trade, but I don't remember Dwight saying publicly "I want out of Orlando"

Thats the last guy i'd worry about listening to, he's a idiot. Knows nothing about basketball and no players like him so he has no inside scoops.

Anyone else think it would be completely awesome if they all get on the stage for the press conference and mid-presser Dwight picks up a chair smashes it over Otis, rips off his shirt to reveal a Nets jersey while NY NY plays in the background?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Anyone else think it would be completely awesome if they all get on the stage for the press conference and mid-presser Dwight picks up a chair smashes it over Otis, rips off his shirt to reveal a Nets jersey while NY NY plays in the background?

Apparently I've already reached my +1 quota for the day although I don't remember doing this. Just know that you got a lot of people in the library looking in my direction.

Isn't that kinda what "I want a trade" would indicate?

Not necessarily, that can be a ploy to get management to do something which is what I always felt, a la Kobe. Then he did start the flip flopping.

Watching Stephen A Smith say Dwight came out publicly and said he doesn't want to be in Orlando; when exactly did he publicly say that? He did say he wanted a trade, but I don't remember Dwight saying publicly "I want out of Orlando"

If you request a trade what are you doing exactly? Asking to be traded but for the trade to take you to Orlando? If you ask to be traded, you are requesting to leave your team. Your logic is flawed. A trade request is a public declaration you want to leave your city.

When did you not decide?

I didn't decide this morning. I got up, called Chip Kelly and told him I was on the verge of becoming a Duck, quacked really loudly, hung up, then made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then I got jelly on my cape. Had to go put on my other cape. Then I checked my voice mail and Stan Van left me a message that was just the sound of his facial hair growing. Then the day just got away from me."

Haha, epic :shard:

I think it'd be better if he announces he's joining the New World Order and Hulk Hogan comes out.. BROOOTTTHEERR!!

watching espn and who the ***** are the 2 clowns talking?? steven a smith n some other *****.

they really dont want dwight to stay in orlando.......jesus....the hate for our team is beyond a joke.

***** espn. stupid fools. tryna say d12 owes EVERYONE a apology. deron williams and the nets etc.....pisss off.

The Nets owe the Orlando Magic an apology for trying to tamper with Dwight. And he doesn't owe Deron s***. Hopefully Deron wises up and comes here this summer.

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif