Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. if you don't start praying, you'll be a cyber bully because i have kept saying it and if you don't believe, my fragile, obese feelings will get hurt! UCYBERBULEU

Im saving this for DOM Im sure he can prove to you are not...and not in a pleasant sort of way...as usual.

The guy never said he was "friends". Just twitter buddies. Got to give the guy a little cred. He said the Ellis thing with specific scenarios before it got leaked to the public. There's something there. I wouldn't be surprised if YaBoyR is Dwight himself. This has been one dramatic day. I don't even know what to feel anymore, but I can actually feel at rest with the last news of D12 opting in. I have a love hate relationship with him now. Plus, Liggins!!!! Gives me hope...

LOL! i knew the bucks were likely players in the "ellis" sweepstakes weeks ago. I MUST BE RELATED TO DWIGHT HOWARD OR SOMETHING SPECTACTULAR! maybe he's my illegitimate father!

again, moldy hobo said that we'd match the mavericks offer before anybody else did. then was wrong a bunch. this ybr fella is no different, isn't clever/attractive enough to get attention irl so he goes to multiple teams message boards claiming different things assuming he'll end up right a few times on at least one. get off his jock and feel bad for the poor, embarrassing soul that is ybr. oh, and he did used to claim to be a close contact of dwight howard, i know a few months ago seems like forever but omg did he ever.

Why did Rudolph post it twice? If I wake up to news that his account got hacked ill cry

Rich implied it long before Rudoph tweeted anything. Dwight DID say he'd opt in, but let's see if/when the paperwork geta filed.

i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. if you don't start praying, you'll be a cyber bully because i have kept saying it and if you don't believe, my fragile, obese feelings will get hurt! UCYBERBULEU

Michael Beasley is very upset you stole his LSD and Sensi. Ever heard of Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston? Those arent good role models.

LOL! i knew the bucks were likely players in the "ellis" sweepstakes weeks ago. I MUST BE RELATED TO DWIGHT HOWARD OR SOMETHING SPECTACTULAR! maybe he's my illegitimate father!

again, moldy hobo said that we'd match the mavericks offer before anybody else did. then was wrong a bunch. this ybr fella is no different, isn't clever/attractive enough to get attention irl so he goes to multiple teams message boards claiming different things assuming he'll end up right a few times on at least one. get off his jock and feel bad for the poor, embarrassing soul that is ybr. oh, and he did used to claim to be a close contact of dwight howard, i know a few months ago seems like forever but omg did he ever.

My God, you're annoying.

A+ for being consistent, though.

• Upvote 1

Awww, Kramer, don't spoil the fun. We're all just fans here. Don't take it so seriously. No need to make someone else feel bad.

This Kramer guy needs to get off of YBR's nuts. Dude is probably beating off looking at his comp while typing with 1 hand.