Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Wow angry NJ fans huh.

lol sac, i'm the original kramer, had over 1500 posts before i gave up on this message board. shocked to see a fake fan such as yourself still on it. i can't make this clear enough, if you think ybr has a personal relationship with dwight then i'm here to convince you that i r oti smif! i lack evidence and anything relevent or interesting to say but my god i NEED THE ATTENTION i can't get irl so i head to the interwebs and remind people that i'm friends with millioniairesatheletes doe.

I don't even know what to say anymore, this situation is getting more bizarre by the minute. I feel like I should just come back at 3 PM tommorrow and see what is up, but......I'm too much of a fan.

You're about to become famous. Ligginsanity is about to begin ... Liggins can play, man...

YBR any thoughts on a move other than the signing tomorrow. Wanna keep the man happy dont we.

nah not as of now. Only thing theyve been talking about was moving 12 lol

LOL..... Twitter my ass...... He knew what he was doing..... It was a calculated risk....... JESUS.... Are all of you this *****ing stupid.....

Well DD

I've always thought Dwight was a bit Naive myself

We've all seen the stories about how much he flip flops

he's had people comin at him from every angle i myself have been in situations similar, to a smaller degree and the thought process constantly changes as you view things from different angles

Holy crap! YaBoyR is Jameer!!!! U in the plane with Howard reading all this stuff??? Meer, nice resurrection there buddy. You've made me a fan again.

you are TOO funny lmao

Really? "You're talkin to me all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again and I'm gonna have to stab you in the face with a soldering iron." - Clem

But seriously, take a hike.

you're right, i should take some guy's word for it because he is constantly claiming something that isn't true. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. i'm jesus. you praying yet? or do i need to go on for a few hundred posts?

lol sac, i'm the original kramer, had over 1500 posts before i gave up on this message board. shocked to see a fake fan such as yourself still on it. i can't make this clear enough, if you think ybr has a personal relationship with dwight then i'm here to convince you that i r oti smif! i lack evidence and anything relevent or interesting to say but my god i NEED THE ATTENTION i can't get irl so i head to the interwebs and remind people that i'm friends with millioniairesatheletes doe.

If it were more legible I would think DOM just woke up.

congrats bro, i didn't ask for a made up weight. i asked you to stop pretending to actually being relevent on this board, everything i've read the past 6+ months suggests you like basketball, don't know that much about it, but want to feel important on a message board. if i was you, i would've killed myself long ago

lol?????

The guy never said he was "friends". Just twitter buddies. Got to give the guy a little cred. He said the Ellis thing with specific scenarios before it got leaked to the public. There's something there. I wouldn't be surprised if YaBoyR is Dwight himself. This has been one dramatic day. I don't even know what to feel anymore, but I can actually feel at rest with the last news of D12 opting in. I have a love hate relationship with him now. Plus, Liggins!!!! Gives me hope...