Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

YBR, the problem is that provides no new information. Earlier in this thread you mentioned the team could get in trouble with Stern, that you knew the real reason Dwight only wanted to go to Brooklyn, etc. Now you are simply saying Dwight feels used.

Yes he does feel like he's being used to sell tickets and fill the arena, etc. And right there is something that I can't release on here but it has nothing to do with the Magic organization getting in trouble, has to do with NJ/brooklyn. Has to do with the tampering charges Orlando was goin to hit NJ with. To sum it up though, the feeling is that the owner(s) in NJ/brooklyn are/will try harder to be successful than the ones in orlando

Yes he does feel like he's being used to sell tickets and fill the arena, etc. And right there is something that I can't release on here but it has nothing to do with the Magic organization getting in trouble, has to do with NJ/brooklyn. Has to do with the tampering charges Orlando was goin to hit NJ with. To sum it up though, the feeling is that the owner(s) in NJ/brooklyn are/will try harder to be successful than the ones in orlando

Do you smell that?

It smells like bull shiit

Do you smell that?

It smells like bull shiit

Lol, ok

Alright, he feels the organization doesn't care enough. They're not proving that they're hungry enough to do what it takes to win championships here. He's says its everyone not necessarily jus Otis; its Alex and Devos as well. They've basically brought the same team back from last year. Feels they coulda talked with other owners about trading for players BEFORE the lockout happened and even during it. Also he mentions how there's not ONE billboard in Orlando with a Magic player on it. He feels like he's being used. He wants to go where the owner values his input and let's him help build a team from the ground up...does that answer your question?

He wants a team hungry for winning, yet wants to go to the Nets? Lol.

Dwight is a diva. Dwight feels used...lol. That's like a neurosurgeon complaining that the hospital he works for is using him to make money. Except the neurosurgeon doesn't make the money Dwight makes.

He wants a team hungry for winning, yet wants to go to the Nets? Lol.

Dwight is a diva. Dwight feels used...lol. That's like a neurosurgeon complaining that the hospital he works for is using him to make money. Except the neurosurgeon doesn't make the money Dwight makes.

Well yeah lol, he kind of is, but it doesn't surprise me. He's one of the best players in the NBA, who's been playing in Orlando for the first 8 years of his career, and has only 1 Finals appearance to show for it. Two things I get when I talk to him is 1: He wants to be GREAT 2: He wants championships. The other day he got pissed at me when I said he was already the best center in the game lol. He wants to be MORE than the best center in the NBA. I'd say if any of us were in his shoes we'd kind of be divas as well. Its easy for a fan to call a global superstar a 'diva'.

And the feeling is if/when he gets to Brooklyn the owner will let him have a lot of input on how the team is made. That's what he wanted to do in Orlando.

Every player is "used" when under contract.

He makes 18 million a year for ***** sake

Well yeah lol, he kind of is, but it doesn't surprise me. He's one of the best players in the NBA, who's been playing in Orlando for the first 8 years of his career, and has only 1 Finals appearance to show for it. Two things I get when I talk to him is 1: He wants to be GREAT 2: He wants championships. The other day he got pissed at me when I said he was already the best center in the game lol. He wants to be MORE than the best center in the NBA. I'd say if any of us were in his shoes we'd kind of be divas as well. Its easy for a fan to call a global superstar a 'diva'.

And the feeling is if/when he gets to Brooklyn the owner will let him have a lot of input on how the team is made. That's what he wanted to do in Orlando.

If he could make free throws he may already have a ring

That's bs.

I don't get why fans are so angry about this? Sure Devos wants to win and is willing to spend but its a business so of course they are using Dwight. Remember the Brian Hill rehire? That was mainly a publicity stunt. Where is a posterboard with Dwight? Its a legitimate question. Sure its a diva attitude and if I was him I would care less but every franchise player that's on Dwight's tier has or had one in their town.

Every player is "used" when under contract.

He makes 18 million a year for ***** sake

The thing is he doesn't mind staying if he feels the organization is doing everything they can to make this team a championship contender, then he wouldn't feel he's being used for nothing. What he's saying is he doesn't want to waste his career with an organization that pays him just to perform and get eliminated every year, he wants championships.

That's bs.

I don't get why fans are so angry about this? Sure Devos wants to win and is willing to spend but its a business so of course they are using Dwight. Remember the Brian Hill rehire? That was mainly a publicity stunt. Where is a posterboard with Dwight? Its a legitimate question. Sure its a diva attitude and if I was him I would care less but every franchise player that's on Dwight's tier has or had one in their town.

THIS

Ouch, touche! He's definitely gotta work on that

If you do in fact speak with Dwight, tell him to hire a new goddamn shooting coach. His FTs are much much worse since he hired the current one