Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Fegin is a piece of **** but Dwight is a is his ball less puppet. Its sick, and incredibly sad.

Signs of the times. NBA players of the new millenium are not like they used to be. Gutless. Passionless. Taking the easy way out. Get Bynum. Win a ship without Howard THIS YEAR. Bynum would be the best offensive center in the East.

Fegin is a piece of **** but Dwight is a is his ball less puppet. Its sick, and incredibly sad.

Like someone posted on Twitter, if Dwight really wants to stay in Orlando and has any balls, he will FIRE HWNSNBU and sign the ETO.

I've got one which i'll be burning at 3:01pm tomorrow afternoon if u want it

Ha...thanks for the offer. Don't want that trash in my house though. :).

Be sure to use an accelerant in ur fire!

Is anyone else so disgusted, that they're not watching the game?

yes, i couldn't watch more than 10 minutes... i felt that if i saw him smile one more time i was gonna punch the screen

I read articles, right up until Shaq signed with LA, where Orlando was his "home" and #1 choice. It was all a bunch of bull****.

Until the Magic offered him less money than the Lakers.

You forgot about the low balling huh?

I read articles, right up until Shaq signed with LA, where Orlando was his "home" and #1 choice. It was all a bunch of bull****.

Well, if it was, the Magic shoulda not low balled him. Their initial offer was a low ball. He later explained this was the reason he left. Magic never denied that in the end. The offer was $50 mil/4 years. They ultimately matched it, but by then it was too late. Shaq would say this later. Magic didn't deny it.

yes, i couldn't watch more than 10 minutes... i felt that if i saw him smile one more time i was gonna punch the screen

Enjoy it new jersey...a player who is serious about wanting to be the greatest ever, but can't stop goofing off. A player who wants to win a championship but doesn't wanna play on this contending squad. I can't wait for him to not sniff a post season. Superbiotch is gunna whine like a baby

But Shaq was at least always honest. Dwight's wishy washy.

Shaq? Honest? Surely you jest. He lied his ass off and pulled a turn coat on the team after saying he was an Orlando guy. Then after he left he called the city a dried up pond.