Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

He did not understand what signing a waiver of an EARLY TERMINATION OPTION meant. He is more concerned with being disliked than doing the right thing, what a douche. Remember when he was drafted he said he wanted to include the cross on the NBA logo because of his faith? Judging by his actions through this process I would say putting his own face on the logo would be more appropriate. I will enjoy watching him deal with Billy Kings management skills...now can one of you tell me which part of the Dwight voodoo doll do I stab for an acl tear?

I can and I'm serious. But I won't.

MagicBBallOnline ‏ @MagicBasketball Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

The organization is still holding out hope that Dwight will choose what he wants and not his agent, but time is running out

Fegin is a piece of **** but Dwight is a is his ball less puppet. Its sick, and incredibly sad.

Anyone surprised? It was the POS agents that kept the lockout going all the way into the season. They have been controlling star players since the jordan era ended.

But Shaq was at least always honest. Dwight's wishy washy.

I read articles, right up until Shaq signed with LA, where Orlando was his "home" and #1 choice. It was all a bunch of bull****.