Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

With better offers out there, I don't see the Bulls as possible trade partners... Just another Ken rumor

I'd rather let Dwight walk than take back the crap Chicago's offering (Boozer)... that's how bad that deal is (they didn't even offer Noah or draft picks)... I as well think it's just a Ken rumor... I don't think we'll end up trading Dwight before the deadline... Martins seems to have some sort of pitch or plan this summer to convince Dwight to stay... let's just hope Martins can sell snow to an Eskimo.

And a dream come true for Adidas :-/

Actually, it's ideal for Adidas to have them in separate large market cities on opposing teams, that way they can reach a much larger audience, rather than limit both of their large contract stars to one market. It was rumored earlier that one of the reasons that Dwight didn't have Chicago on his list was because of Adidas's influence, and I feel like that really has legs to it, otherwise Chicago really has all of the things that Dwight 'wants'. An All-Star point guard, a larger market, winning culture and mentality, loyal fan base. But of course it's become more and more obvious that this is for more than just those sort of reasons, otherwise the list would be a lot larger.

I'd rather let Dwight walk than take back the crap Chicago's offering (Boozer)... that's how bad that deal is (they didn't even offer Noah or draft picks)... I as well think it's just a Ken rumor... I don't think we'll end up trading Dwight before the deadline... Martins seems to have some sort of pitch or plan this summer to convince Dwight to stay... let's just hope Martins can sell snow to an Eskimo.

I just don't see what he can sell him if we don't make a deal at the deadline.

• Upvote 1

Actually, it's ideal for Adidas to have them in separate large market cities on opposing teams, that way they can reach a much larger audience, rather than limit both of their large contract stars to one market. It was rumored earlier that one of the reasons that Dwight didn't have Chicago on his list was because of Adidas's influence, and I feel like that really has legs to it, otherwise Chicago really has all of the things that Dwight 'wants'. An All-Star point guard, a larger market, winning culture and mentality, loyal fan base. But of course it's become more and more obvious that this is for more than just those sort of reasons, otherwise the list would be a lot larger.

Oh you're right, my mistake... I think I read the same thing somewhere a few months ago and I forgot about it.

I just don't see what he can sell him if we don't make a deal at the deadline.

Very true. I think Orlando is trying hard to move Hedo, J-Rich, and/or BBD before the deadline for some key upgrades.

ugh, if we trade for boozer as the main piece i'm gonna barf on myself. i wouldn't mind too much a deal with both of the bulls centers and deng and watson and picks. let them keep boozer/howard/rose big 3 with no money for anything else ever.

also, at what point does obvious troll get banned?

ugh, if we trade for boozer as the main piece i'm gonna barf on myself. i wouldn't mind too much a deal with both of the bulls centers and deng and watson and picks. let them keep boozer/howard/rose big 3 with no money for anything else ever.

also, at what point does obvious troll get banned?

exactly... at least with a deal that offers Noah and Asik with Deng, we could even flip some of those players... that's a way better offering than anything involving Boozer. With his age and huge contract, anything involving him as a center piece is horrendous imo.