Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

HEY GUYS THAT JJ REDICK GUY SUCKS. HES ONLY A +37 RIGHT NOW.

:P

I know right, what a scrub... and that other guy... Ryan Anderson has a +27, what a bench warmer lol

some new rumors

Keep Dwight? Not if the Magic could trade him to Chicago

The Orlando Magic would like to seriously engage the Bulls in trade talks for Dwight Howard, but the All-Star center's apparent reluctance to make a long-term commitment to Chicago has all but killed the discussions, league sources told CBSSports.com.

The feeling among rival executives remains that the Magic seem intent on rolling the dice and keeping Howard for the rest of the season, hoping a long playoff run, emotional ties to Orlando and an extra year and $29 million they could offer would persuade him to stay beyond this season. But the move would be highly risky, given that Howard has refused to publicly commit to the Magic -- a stance that sources view as a strong sign that he'd leave as a free agent if he isn't traded.

"He's telling everyone he's leaving," one league source said Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/17732655/keep-dwight-not-if-the-magic-could-trade-him-to-chicago

After watching that game I have decided that getting an SF that attacks and plays D could do wonders for us. So maybe Wallace or Ariza? With Beasley and/or Sessions off the bench?

After watching that game I have decided that getting an SF that attacks and plays D could do wonders for us. So maybe Wallace or Ariza? With Beasley and/or Sessions off the bench?

Yeah our offense played better without Hedo... Redick was doing a great job as the facilitator next to a PG (which was Hedo's role)... this allowed us to play a more athletic, and transition-oriented guy in Clark at SF/wng... our fluidity looked way better at both ends of the court... getting Wallace for Hedo (which is a tough trade to pull off) is a definite upgrade that can help this team out greatly.

:P

I know right, what a scrub... and that other guy... Ryan Anderson has a +27, what a bench warmer lol

His efficiency rating is a 10, right up there with the likes of Jordan Farmar and a former Orlando Magic Great Vince Carter.

• Downvote 2