Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Marc Stein says the Magic will not look to rebuild if/when they trade Dwight.

Link

I can understand why the Magic would do this but it's a fast track to mediocrity.

Not true.

It depends What you get.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ylr6wa

We would also get the RFA rights to Wilson Chandler...

Bynum

Anderson/Davis

Galinari/Clark

Chandler/Jrich

Nelson

that's a really good team.....I want Bynum he is injury prone yes, but he has way more offensive skill than Dwight, and he WANTS to be the man and he has an attitude. Make no mistake Bynum would be a great replacement

that's a really good team.....I want Bynum he is injury prone yes, but he has way more offensive skill than Dwight, and he WANTS to be the man and he has an attitude. Make no mistake Bynum would be a great replacement

You keep saying this. It's absurd.

I can't imagine how many times I'd have to jump in front of an oncoming train before I could make myself stupid enough to believe this.

As for Bynum, he's had 4 major knee injuries in 7 years. He has had to miss games twice in the last two years because he took cheap shots at smaller players in the air. Whatever talent he has isn't worth the risk or the distraction.

As for Bynum, he's had 4 major knee injuries in 7 years. He has had to miss games twice in the last two years because he took cheap shots at smaller players in the air. Whatever talent he has isn't worth the risk or the distraction.

That sentence should make it very clear why we do not want Bynum. For any upside he may have, he takes away with immaturity and physical ailments.

Plus, to all those who say he is an equal, or even close to D12 are seriously brain dead. If Bynum was even close, why would everyone say we should get Bynum and Gasol? Gasol's not exactly a throw in player.

- RDV doesn't pursue the same as the OMMB members. Apparently he thinks 6-8 seed in EC is the way to go.

- I've had it with Bynum. I would never ever want this guy on my team. Not only because of the injuries, i really don't think he is the "dominant force" people think he is. At best, if healthy, he could be a 15/8 guy in Orlando. That's also if the guy shows up and play.

- Comparing talent-wise, Gasol was and is miles ahead of Bynum. That being said, he is clearly on the decline now. I think the 3 teams Dwight wanted to go to, have nothing to offer at this point.

- If i had to choose, i would like to go to a have Marc Gasol / Scola combo in the frontcourt, and picks.

• Upvote 1

On a side note, Bynum is an uninspiring, classless, thug and I'd rather have a fusion of Pachulia and Varejao on a bad hairday starting at Point Guard than him in the Orlando lineup... :angry:

bynum-flagrant-foul-thumb-400xauto-18812.jpg

If I was trading Dwight I'd look for something like this

21l1zxs.png

Jameer

Harden

Iguodala

Big Baby

Ibaka

Pretty athletic

--

OKC would have the biggest 3 in the league

--