Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

i believe he said AVERAGE PG not above average...

and also, the bulls offered J.J. a hefty conract and we kept him.. are you saying the bulls wouldnt want JJ? Plus Klay thompson is not better than JJ. JJ shoots better, dribbles better, turns the ball over less, has a better ft %, oh not to mention hes been in the league longer and has been able to develop as an asset that any team would want.

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

Jameer Nelson is NOT average. Average is 15 - he is 27

Did I say the Bulls didn't want J.J.? I said the Warriors don't want J.J. Bulls....Warriors....Bulls....Warriors.....different teams buddy

BTW Your looking at the wrong stats - Go look at Redick Rookie season against Klay Thompson then get back to me

You forgot to mention the 6 million dollars J.J. costs Oh not to mention the 36 games started....in his ENTIRE career. No one likes J.J outside of Orlando, he can't start for his own team. SMH

• Downvote 1

I don't know what Boston would do. Judging off what has been leaked it would seem Boston is more interested in addition by subtraction when it comes to Rondo. What offers are out there? There aren't many allstars on the block right now, are there?

I would be willing to give up on Anderson (duh) if it meant either Nash(preferably) or Rondo was coming back. Anderson is pretty close to allstar level, if not already there. He is a terrific offensive rebounder and can score inside and out.

I still say hang onto Anderson as insurance in case Dwight checks out. The only way I trade Anderson is if Dwight signs an extension.

I will be the first to tell you Jameer Nelson is over valued here. But you are most certainly overvaluing Ellis. He is as inefficient as they come and one dimensional. I would be ecstatic as a GM to trade him for a more well rounded player with a more favorable contract if he were on my team. I do not like Ellis on the Magic so I hope this is just posturing for another deal.

Why don't you like Ellis on the magic?

You hate seeing a guy who can create his own shot and can only be stopped by double teams?

You are going to miss the stellar defense of Jameer JJ or JRich?

You really think ellis would be inefficient in an inside out offense with Dwight?

Wow..lol..no. Ellis would be a beast here with Dwight drawing double teams from the bottom 80% of the league. Then we play the Celtics/Hawks/Bulls/Heat and no one can guard Ellis 1 on 1 and the game changes in our favor.

Why don't you like Ellis on the magic?

You hate seeing a guy who can create his own shot and can only be stopped by double teams?

You are going to miss the stellar defense of Jameer JJ or JRich?

You really think ellis would be inefficient in an inside out offense with Dwight?

Wow..lol..no. Ellis would be a beast here with Dwight drawing double teams from the bottom 80% of the league. Then we play the Celtics/Hawks/Bulls/Heat and no one can guard Ellis 1 on 1 and the game changes in our favor.

Agree with this, and JJ and JRich are more expendable than Ryno, in my opinion. Wish we could pull the Warriors trade - seems like it would benefit both teams and, bonus, we're not in each other's conference.

I still say hang onto Anderson as insurance in case Dwight checks out. The only way I trade Anderson is if Dwight signs an extension.

It would be preferable, thats for sure. I don't trust Otis though, he will cave just to (potentially) save his job. I am pretty sure he is only concerned with now through summer. If he didnt concern himself with future implications of his deals when his job wasn't in jeopardy-why would he now?

• Upvote 1

It would be preferable, thats for sure. I don't trust Otis though, he will cave just to (potentially) save his job. I am pretty sure he is only concerned with now through summer. If he didnt concern himself with future implications of his deals when his job wasn't in jeopardy-why would he now?

Probably right. He's had a couple good moves, though - he's due.