Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

And Gilbert's amnesty has happened as expected per Joshua Robbins

JoshuaBRobbins Josh Robbins

#Orlando #Magic have just announced that Gilbert Arenas has been waived.

And Gilbert's amnesty has happened as expected per Joshua Robbins

JoshuaBRobbins Josh Robbins

#Orlando #Magic have just announced that Gilbert Arenas has been waived.

Good

love that you left rbs and mins out of that. ???? Gasol Gortat Chandler Noah are better Lopez is better than varejoa though

I had already stated the facts on the rebounds twice. In that post I was only referring to the value. BTW, gasol rebounding is just as bad and he is older than lopez by 3 years. You dont get many 7ft players averaging 20pts at 23yrs old. I am sorry. He is soft and cant rebound much, but the key to his value on offense and size. We would need enforces to play with him, I cant see gasol, gortat, chandler, or varejoa being better then his offensive value. He is only going to get better.

I dont like lopez and 2 1st round pick for howard. I still think we can get more, but if that is the best deal take it. Lopez is a top ten center and young. I am not over valuing him.

I had already stated the facts on the rebounds twice. In that post I was only referring to the value. BTW, gasol rebounding is just as bad and he is older than lopez by 3 years. You dont get many 7ft players averaging 20pts at 23yrs old. I am sorry. He is soft and cant rebound much, but the key to his value on offense and size. We would need enforces to play with him, I cant see gasol, gortat, chandler, or varejoa being better then his offensive value. He is only going to get better.

I dont like lopez and 2 1st round pick for howard. I still think we can get more, but if that is the best deal take it. Lopez is a top ten center and young. I am not over valuing him.

We let Dwight Howard leave $30 million on the table, we don't trade him. Why can't you fathom that?

Well, now that you've gone from

I would only trade howard to the clippers for blake griffin and that is it. Other than that trade, I would try the nets trade (lopez and picks) at the trade deadline and dump turk as well.

to this

Now it may seem that I like the nets trade. I really dont but I am not going to dog lopez because I like Howard so much. I wish the picks the nets have were better. We might suck so much we get 1st pick. The trade I would gun for is Blake Griffin. Gordan, Deandre jordon and two picks might make me feel better as well.

slipping this in after a bit

After looking at the talent in the next draft; the wolves' pick could be nice.

and finishing up here

I dont like lopez and 2 1st round pick for howard. I still think we can get more, but if that is the best deal take it. Lopez is a top ten center and young. I am not over valuing him. (You are, but that's beside the point ~El Capitan)

I think my work here is done.

Ignoring the Clippers picks (and probably Gordon) as valuable assets in favor of much worse picks and Lopez meant that you liked lopez so much, that you would pass up on two very good draft picks and a decent player in favor of Lopez and two crappy picks from the Nets. That is definitely over valuing Lopez for certain.

Deron for Howard, that would make Dwight feel real stupid. Depends on if the Nets value Dwight higher, if they consider it.

All I know is that Dwight is as good as gone, and thank god that he's not going to be a Laker

• Upvote 1

Let's just say Dwight was to leave....

Can someone hit me with some feasible offers that are decent-or-better for the Magic? Which teams would you most like to trade with?

There's only 2 options. NJ...Lopez, and the picks. Or the Chicago rumor...Deng, Noah, Asik, Pick

Both for Dwight and Hedo...The Truth says pull the trigger just to get Hedo off the books.

As far as which is better. Originally the Truth liked the Jersey deal...for the shot at Sullinger and Rivers. But Deng, Noah, and Asik gets you 3 starters.

Also a rumor that NJ/BK is trying to snag Nene to use him to get Dwight also. How that would work not sure, Lopez, Nene, 2 picks?

I have been hearing some rumors that if the tampering charges hold any water the NJ Nets will not be allowed to aquire D12 in anyway. I am curious if anyone knows what the penalties would be for a move like the alleged tampering charges?

Well, now that you've gone from

to this

slipping this in after a bit

and finishing up here

I think my work here is done.

Ignoring the Clippers picks (and probably Gordon) as valuable assets in favor of much worse picks and Lopez meant that you liked lopez so much, that you would pass up on two very good draft picks and a decent player in favor of Lopez and two crappy picks from the Nets. That is definitely over valuing Lopez for certain.

Your funny. You remind me of smackdaddy... how you going to miss things i said like this:

lol

I don't believe the lopez is superman, but I is a major asset. He does need to average more than 6 rebs per game. But tell me how a 7"0 265 Center, that is 23yrs old and averages 50% shooting, 20pts per game, 1.5 blks, and 1.6 apg is NOT an asset. The biggest thing is the position. He is one of the top centers in the game, because there really arent that may in the NBA (True Centers). Gordan is a nice player but there are a tone of 2 guards/wing players in the league. You can find wings late in drafts easier then you can find bigs. Big men have much more value. We also would dump turk, so the money he is taking up would go to lopez.

I'm going to let you go back to that original post, and read my reply, not that you really read it to begin with, because if you actually read my responses, we wouldn't still be having this conversation.