Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Im sure this will be deleted from his Face Book, but this is what I had to say:

You know Dwight, as an Orlando fan and Former United States Marine. There is no " I " in team, a small but great lesson I learned while serving my country. Its a shame that your blasting the man to your left and right of you every time you talk about playing somewhere else. Just remember that when everyone downed you, Orlando held you high. Orlando stood up for you when all you could do was Dunk and Rebound for the first 3yrs of your career. Dont forget where you came from, unfortunately it seems like you already have.

Signed,

Erik B - Leader of Marines

It's not very encouraging to hear a player go from "I love this team" to "I don't have no problems with being here".

Did Dwight hire LeBron's PR crew? Lately, it doesn't seem like he has any grasp on how to handle loaded media questions. He's giving them exactly what they want, and potentially alienating his fanbase in the process.

You're the team captain on a 12-5 team. You play for a city that constructed a state-of-the-art arena because you'd given the indication that you were in for the long haul. We know Orlando is no longer your top priority, but the least you could do is behave like this season means something, you arrogant @$$clown.

I get it, he wants to go else where, when I was younger I wanted to live somewhere else too so I moved to LA, didn't like it and I moved back. I get that he doesn't trust the management, neither do I. I get that he is a young guy with a ton of money and wants to live in a big city, all of those things are fine. It sucks, and as a fan I really wish he wouldn't do it, I wish that he would be original instead of being just like every other player but what I get sick and tired of is these guys burning the bridge behind them on the way out of Orlando by pissing on my team and my city. What is the point? Just **** and leave if you are going to leave.

It's not a LeBron's PR crew thing, it's a large portion of the NBA star pool. Do they really need to crap on the place they are leaving? Are you like some scorned woman that needs to point out the flaws of your ex when you could just shut your mouth and move on with your life? I guess I expect that because they are tall and look like adult men that they act like adult men, the more I hear out of them the more I think they are a bunch of punk ass kids that need to be ***** slapped.

• Upvote 1

Im sure this will be deleted from his Face Book, but this is what I had to say:

You know Dwight, as an Orlando fan and Former United States Marine. There is no " I " in team, a small but great lesson I learned while serving my country. Its a shame that your blasting the man to your left and right of you every time you talk about playing somewhere else. Just remember that when everyone downed you, Orlando held you high. Orlando stood up for you when all you could do was Dunk and Rebound for the first 3yrs of your career. Dont forget where you came from, unfortunately it seems like you already have.

Signed,

Erik B - Leader of Marines

Why do you think it will be deleted?

Probably because its poignant, and makes Dwight look bad. Dwight can't stand being the villain or being disliked.

Because Face Book is a marketing tool for Dwight, no one wants to see upset fans post their thoughts on a site that is created to get him exposure.

Im just another crazy fan who is willing to put himself out there alone, because my heart tells me so.

So I wouldnt be surprised if it gets waxed, or hateful comments... im certainly not going to check because it wasnt about that. Just had to say what I said and nothing more. If he reads it cool, if not.. cool.

Just like everyone else, I would like him to stay.... or atleast stop blasting his guys.

Just saw this and nearly fell over.

"Now, there is talk that James is less-than-thrilled with certain aspects of the Heat organization. Sources in Miami say that while James still thoroughly enjoys playing alongside fellow stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, he doesn’t particularly care for the heavy-handed and disciplined style of team president Pat Riley.

James can opt out of his contract at the end of the 2013-14 season, and speculation is he will strongly consider it if Riley remains in his current role. And the team James would be eyeballing most in free agency, say those close to the situation, would be the Cavs."

Le-Douche

Yes I know this is a Dwight thread, my point in posting this is Riley moved mountains for the guy, he gave him a team with 2 other top 10 players that should be able to contend for YEARS and he is complaining about him being heavy handed?? This is what we are dealing with, this is the type of mentality that teams have to deal with out of superstar players.

"Now, there is talk that James is less-than-thrilled with certain aspects of the Heat organization. Sources in Miami say that while James still thoroughly enjoys playing alongside fellow stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, he doesn’t particularly care for the heavy-handed and disciplined style of team president Pat Riley.

James can opt out of his contract at the end of the 2013-14 season, and speculation is he will strongly consider it if Riley remains in his current role. And the team James would be eyeballing most in free agency, say those close to the situation, would be the Cavs."

Le-Douche

Yes I know this is a Dwight thread, my point in posting this is Riley moved mountains for the guy, he gave him a team with 2 other top 10 players that should be able to contend for YEARS and he is complaining about him being heavy handed?? This is what we are dealing with, this is the type of mentality that teams have to deal with out of superstar players.

Does he have to do another television special to declare he's taking his talents back to the Midwest?

Le-Douche

Funny.. I caught that last night from a news source and laughed a little.... I hope Miami fans dont catch on to this because they might riot...

It has been said before....

The Grass Isnt Always Greener On The Other Side

I remembered when I moved from Orlando, it was one of the saddest days in my life.... Thats why I always say that "Orlando is my Heart" no matter where im living.

Too Bad Athletes dont feel the same.

Le-Douche

If I'm Dan Gilbert I offer LeBron the minimum... if at all

If I were Dan, I would send Pat my hate email template......LOL

There's a snowball's chance in hell that Dan Gilbert, or any Cleveland fan, lets LeBron back in a Cavs uniform. LBJ probably won't even get an offer from them