Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I would prefer Bynum/Gasol over Amare/Chandler anytime:

Bynum + Gasol = 31.7 pts, 22.5 rebs, 3.2 blks

Average Age = 27.5 yrs

Amare + Chandler = 29.9 pts, 17.7 rebs, 0.9 blks

Average Age = 30.0 yrs

Bynum/Gasol put up better numbers, are about 3 years younger, and have more flexible contracts.

• Downvote 5

The best deal will be if the Magic go after Griffin/Jordan with a Dwight/Anderson package.

Just my opinion, but I believe the Magic will continue to push for this.

Why would they even offer Blake and Jordan together??

Maybe Dwight and Jameer for Blake and williams/bledsoe

or

dwight and ryan for blake and jones/gomes

Why would they even offer Blake and Jordan together??

Maybe Dwight and Jameer for Blake and williams/bledsoe

or

dwight and ryan for blake and jones/gomes

So Clippers are going to be playing Dwight and Deandre together? Not going to happen esp if both don't have a jumpshot.

Plus Clippers aren't going to offer their all-star dunking flopper aka Blake Griffin.

I would prefer Bynum/Gasol over Amare/Chandler anytime:

Bynum + Gasol = 31.7 pts, 22.5 rebs, 3.2 blks

Average Age = 27.5 yrs

Amare + Chandler = 29.9 pts, 17.7 rebs, 0.9 blks

Average Age = 30.0 yrs

Bynum/Gasol put up better numbers, are about 3 years younger, and have more flexible contracts.

Bynum/Gasol average 64.2 games per season

Amare/Chandler average 73.7 games per season

Of course, that is a massive over simplification keeping in line with your own. Point is, you aren't taking Bynum's inability to actually play games into account.

I haven't got ESPN Insider but Chris Broussard is suggesting the Clippers trade Blake and DJ for Dwight and Anderson.

He states that it's not a rumour, just a trade that makes too much sense for both teams. Clippers get the CP3/Superman duo that we have been dreaming of, Magic get a star in the making that will still put bums in seats at the Amway.

Insider Link

Im in.

I haven't got ESPN Insider but Chris Broussard is suggesting the Clippers trade Blake and DJ for Dwight and Anderson.

He states that it's not a rumour, just a trade that makes too much sense for both teams. Clippers get the CP3/Superman duo that we have been dreaming of, Magic get a star in the making that will still put bums in seats at the Amway.

Insider Link

I would much rather take the LAC deal but I think the Magic brass would prefer the Bynum/Gasol deal (if offered) simply because they give the team a better chance of winning right now.

Dwight for Blake, and whoever else in the exchange, is the best deal we're gonna get.

Get the talks to some 'advanced' stage, tell Deron that he either asks for a trade with the Magic or he loses DH12 to CP3, and get the strapped stew in the pot :bball:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2