Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Why does Otis have to say that Dwight is inadvertently throwing Jameer under the bus? Otis has hidden his true feelings and thoughts from the media for basically his entire time here, why start fueling the fire now and engaging in childish games with Dwight? It's just going to cause more problems.

Speaking of jameer, aside from some minor mistakes, I thought he had an excellent game tonight. He made some big shots, some great passes, and he tried to push the ball more than he has so far this year. Hopefully this laker game will help him start to build his confidence back up.

What is his Son gonna tell him "Debo Please Stay in Orwando"

lol his son is 4, im pretty sure he can say Orlando now

How so? Could you explain the situation?

not to get too deep into it but he really loves his son and the childs mother i believe has custody of him? Her staying in florida....him moving away...

Being a young father myself (i'm 26) i wouldn't feel comfortable moving away from my son either.

I would love to know what really is going on with Dwight. Guess i will never know.

1 things for sure if he does go i will miss him on the Magic. Not only his basketball skills but his overall personality.

The big fella is a joy to watch & i 'd like to thank him for the memories if he does decide to leave......

Being a young father myself (i'm 26) i wouldn't feel comfortable moving away from my son either.

I would love to know what really is going on with Dwight. Guess i will never know.

1 things for sure if he does go i will miss him on the Magic. Not only his basketball skills but his overall personality.

The big fella is a joy to watch & i 'd like to thank him for the memories if he does decide to leave......

I talk to him every week and i dont even know whats goin on with him sometimes...feels like theres a 'back-and-forth; going on inside him. That being said thats a good sign for the Magic. Also if Deron left Brooklyn that would help lol, even if its to Dallas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I talk to him every week and i dont even know whats goin on with him sometimes...feels like theres a 'back-and-forth; going on inside him. That being said thats a good sign for the Magic. Also if Deron left Brooklyn that would help lol, even if its to Dallas

cool mate. i am off to my bed. its 6.50am in the uk.

speak to ya soon pal

using 1 game early in the season as your evidence for why we can't beat the bulls is incredibly ignorant.

Thinking the magic are better than the bulls is actually insanely ignorant. I am not sure who else would agree with you there besides your other account.

Lets see how we do with this upcoming tough stretch of games. The same people like you to call me ignorant are usually the first to whine like babies if we start losing games.

Thinking the magic are better than the bulls is actually insanely ignorant. I am not sure who else would agree with you there besides your other account.

Lets see how we do with this upcoming tough stretch of games. The same people like you to call me ignorant are usually the first to whine like babies if we start losing games.

I Think The Magic Are better then the Bulls Gotta Problem?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure if Dwight is either being more serious or if he really is miserable. What is apparent, is he cannot be replaced, he's the entire defense, and the offense is built thru him. Bynum is a good player but he cannot play 46 mins like dwight just did....

Hopefully things get worked out, obviously we're all frustrated w/the situation. I would like to see the Magic sign J.R Smith as soon as he's eligible to be signed. We definitely need more athleticism on the perimeter, he would be a great fit for us IMO(and he's 1 of d12's boys)

• Upvote 1

Well Magic are basically a player away. We do a decent job on Rose, it's the bigs that kill us and Deng, if we had some attacking perimeter players, in addition to d12, u get Noah and Boozer in foul trouble and force Deng to play some D and you have a chance.

Hopefully Otis can get something done. we're close.

• Upvote 1