Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

....huh?

Anyways - yes, it's good Dwight decided to stay and really, as long as we dodge the Hawks in the Playoffs, I really like this team to go deep.

I'm sorry but the Hawks don't scare me. We used to own them now were scared of them. We can beat them, it was just 1 series they got the best of us. We used to dominate them for years.

Dwyane Wade‏@DwyaneWade

Close

Quick S/O to every1 who's filling my time line up with LOVEABLE hatred..now back to your regularly scheduled programs pls..L2MS

Alex Kennedy‏@AlexKennedyNBAReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Ramon Sessions wants to make his Laker debut tomorrow night against the Timberwolves. "We're trying to make that happen," Karnes said.

FOR LUKE FU**ING WALTON I wish the Magic would've went after Sessions

I would've been OK with that, even better if we were able to get "Boobie" Gibson cuz of his expiring ( lol i never thought i would say that in a public forum ) but im not sure how the salaries would've worked out. Duhon really is ****ty but the trade would've impacted us marginally at best basketball wise.

Alex Kennedy‏@AlexKennedyNBAReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Ramon Sessions wants to make his Laker debut tomorrow night against the Timberwolves. "We're trying to make that happen," Karnes said.

FOR LUKE FU**ING WALTON I wish the Magic would've went after Sessions

It's Luke and Kapono