Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

watching the trade deadline special, they just said that there wouldn't have been big backlash from fans as there was in cleveland......They should check this thread and then say that again.

• Upvote 1

WTF since when does Fisher = a 1st round pick ? Duhon has to be better at this point than Fish.

I thought Houston was the one getting the pick. No way is Fisher worth a pick.

NJ with the major overreaction. Giving up a top first round pick in this year's awesome draft for Wallace, who can opt out this summer???

Magical is saying J-Rich for Jamal Crawford, but it IS Magical...

My man has been right about a lot. Recently he broke the potential Adidas deal which was reported later by Wojo, which we are seeing now was being pushed by his agent.

He was the 1st to say Magic would take on Biedrins and Ellis, which was broken by mainstream media 2 months later when talks got going again.

He may have nailed the crawford deal if it goes through....but this just shows you how ppl change their minds a lot in these situations.

Rudolph was being crushed on all boards until he broke the D12 story this AM.

I thought Houston was the one getting the pick. No way is Fisher worth a pick.

Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

The Lakers turned Luke Walton, Derek Fisher, Jason Kapono and two first-round picks into Ramon Sessions, Christian Eyenga and Jordan Hill.