Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I sorta posted this before Dwight said he would stay:

Bynum has a team option for next year

Dwight for Bynum and Barnes (his D in the playoffs would really help)

Other than Dwight no C can come close to guarding him. He has better O than Dwight, he's bigger, makes more FTs, and can block shots almost as good. Give him a crash course on or inside out game and plug him into our team. If it doesn't work or he gets injured we exercise our TO in the summer. If it does work we get 2 consecutive runs at the chip before we have to decide to resign him. We may be very surprised how well he plays without Kobe and Gasol.

• Upvote 1

LOL I know right. TAKE A CHANCE. GTFO here with that sh**. Yeah lets be dumb and take a chance on watching him leave the Magic for the Nets in the summer. This guy is a clown. Even if we got Ellis he still would've left us. Fu** him.

Its obvious he wants to go to Brooklyn send him packing already. This team doesn't do bad when he's not playing. Dwight can't handle Kobes competiveness. Kobes all business all that smiling **** wont fly with the Mamba. So we are left with Lopez humphries and draft picks to go with what we have. This draft is said to be one of best in awhile if players decide to leave early. Dwight has every right to play where he wants. Stop stringing us along sign or leave.

I sorta posted this before Dwight said he would stay:

Bynum has a team option for next year

Dwight for Bynum and Barnes (his D in the playoffs would really help)

Other than Dwight no C can come close to guarding him. He has better O than Dwight, he's bigger, makes more FTs, and can block shots almost as good. Give him a crash course on or inside out game and plug him into our team. If it doesn't work or he gets injured we exercise our TO in the summer. If it does work we get 2 consecutive runs at the chip before we have to decide to resign him. We may be very surprised how well he plays without Kobe and Gasol.

I honestly believe if Bynum played in our system he would average 25ppg 15rpg 2bpg

In LA Kobe is the first option. Hell as many shots that Kobe takes he might be the 2nd option too

FO: DONT SEND HIM TO THE NETS. F***** EM

If Otis or whoever is calling the shots now actually gives him to NJ in a silver platter, i would be even more furious.

SEND HIM FOR THE BEST AVAILABLE PACKAGE TO ANYONE.

I honestly believe if Bynum played in our system he would average 25ppg 15rpg 2bpg

In LA Kobe is the first option. Hell as many shots that Kobe takes he might be the 2nd option too

I agree with this. Plus, besides Dwight, there's no other real center in the East. Get Dwight to the West, and Bynum could be Lebron's kryptonite. Dwight could help the Lakers get to the championship. This is very smart for the Lakers.

FO: DONT SEND HIM TO THE NETS. F***** EM

If Otis or whoever is calling the shots now actually gives him to NJ in a silver platter, i would be even more furious.

SEND HIM FOR THE BEST AVAILABLE PACKAGE TO ANYONE.

He's going to NJ regardless. Might as well take some of their pieces so they don't have them when Dwight gets there (ala MarShon Brooks).

Screw it, take Gerald Green, too. Scored 26 again tonight and at least his dunks will give us something to cheer about.