Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I'm hearing from someone who's around Otis and Alex a lot each day that we're getting Marshon, Lopez, and the Nets' late 1st-rounder (not their lottery pick). Being told that if Marshon isn't in the deal, then we can have the lottery pick. I'm not sure if that included any of our bad contracts going out though. Still sounds like we're going to get hosed compared to earlier deals thanks to all of Dwight's flip-flopping BS. He said it's been back and forth in the offices every few hours, and that it's killing the team's leverage, so the FO is livid with Dwight and HWNSNBU.

Terrible deal.

He needs to get sent packing with Dwight then, and maybe we shouldn't deal anymore with clients of this idiot.

JRich loves Orlando.. He would most likely fire him if we asked him to

I'm hearing from someone who's around Otis and Alex a lot each day that we're getting Marshon, Lopez, and the Nets' late 1st-rounder (not their lottery pick). Being told that if Marshon isn't in the deal, then we can have the lottery pick. I'm not sure if that included any of our bad contracts going out though. Still sounds like we're going to get hosed compared to earlier deals thanks to all of Dwight's flip-flopping BS. He said it's been back and forth in the offices every few hours, and that it's killing the team's leverage, so the FO is livid with Dwight and HWNSNBU.

That's BS if true. We should be getting back the Brooks brothers, both picks, Humphries, and Gerald Green.

Trade Dwight to a team that thinks it could win with him on it, and we get a guy who hearts and hustles. Send him to the West that would include Marc Gasol or something? Then he'd still lose 30 million.

I guess I should have been more specific. Those are all good players that we've drafted, but I guess what I was trying to get at and failed to communicate was that we hardly ever wait to see these players pan out. We trade them only to watch them become decent to great players once they leave like Ben Wallace did.

But as for my point, less than 10 players who have panned out in 23 years worth of drafting. Not great IMO.

Nelson and JJ say hi, and C. Lee was good for us in his first year but worth swapping out with Anderson.