Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Wow. If he says this and does opt out, then he looks like a complete jackass.

So either this is just totally legit, or Dwight is no longer concerned with his image. I REALLY hope it's the former. And I hope it's the former because we've mind-controlled Atlanta into trading us JSmooth for Turk.

I will believe it when I see a picture of Dwight signing an agreement held by the Pope with a pen made of gold witnessed by Katie Couric.

You're just mad because you just gave away all your memorabilia.

BeastfromtheEast please provide documentation of your sources in the form of blood and stool samples. I like to be sure what I am reading is legitimate before I get excited.

Thank you.

The Nets are screwed by this decision. They stuck out on LeBron, Bosh and now Dwight. Now, D-Will is about to hit a walk-off homerun to Dallas. Lol

BeastfromtheEast please provide documentation of your sources in the form of blood and stool samples. I like to be sure what I am reading is legitimate before I get excited.

Thank you.

I'm just saying that Ping and Schmitz are different than Berg and Skyler.

From the Nets RealGM Forum :shard:

Re: Dwight Howard Monitoring Thread...for Three!

by Palmeirense on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Great, quite another few years of futility.

Good bye Deron, it was nice to have a top 3 pg playing for the Nets again, even if only for a one and a half year rental.

I will say this though, i really don't like Dwight, never liked his fake persona.

deron williams can become a free agent this summer as well!

The Nets have long been hoping to pair Howard with Deron Williams, who also can become a free agent this summer.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219736/Sources_Howard_To_Play_Final_Option_Year_With_Magic#ixzz1p7k1P9BC

MAKE IT HAPPEN ALEX! screw otis i like alex better lol

So either this is just totally legit, or Dwight is no longer concerned with his image. I REALLY hope it's the former. And I hope it's the former because we've mind-controlled Atlanta into trading us JSmooth for Turk.

Pdiddy wouldnt call it mind controlled...now where is Beasley I need a Jeffrey to celebrate!