Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

AlexKennedyNBA profile

AlexKennedyNBA Dwight Howard: "I want to be here. I want to bring a championship here. I told them that they have to give me that chance."

It's not about trusting him. It's about not being reactionary jackasses.

Reactionary jackasses? He has this franchise in a stranglehold. Why give him what he wants? Do what's best for the future so you don't have to "roll the dice"

Can somebody please tell me how trading Dwight would help the team more than letting him walk? Let me emphasize one point... if we trade him, it would be to NEW JERSEY. Even if it's for Bynum, his broken knees won't last us through next season.

Can somebody please tell me how trading Dwight would help the team more than letting him walk? Let me emphasize one point... if we trade him, it would be to NEW JERSEY. Even if it's for Bynum, his broken knees won't last us through next season.

We shed contracts of Turk and Duhon and get future picks. We get cap space and young talent. Which is better than no cap space and no talent. Duh.

Dwight Howard: "I want to be here. I want to bring a championship here. I told them that they have to give me that chance."

I feel like he needs to sit down and have a good talk with a guy like Dirk. It takes a long time, hard work, team chemistry, coaching, and some luck to win a championship. These guys like Dwight and Lebron think just bc they are great individually that they should win immediately. News flash, life doesn't work that way....the best players don't always win (go ask Ewing or Reggie miller or Karl malone) . This immediate satisfaction they desire and the sense of entitlement is disheartening.

At this point with everything else I have been reading and hearing since last year..... Yep

Its better than "Trade Me Now".....

Now ESPN, etc will say whatever they want... Like they have before because it's about ratings and views like TMZ. But I don't think we would get nothing, I could of sworn that CLE got something from Lebron walking, unless this is a different situation.

(iPhone)

Yeah. We'd probably get NJ's first rounder the FOLLOWING year when they have a good record and Lopez.

At this point with everything else I have been reading and hearing since last year..... Yep

Its better than "Trade Me Now".....

Now ESPN, etc will say whatever they want... Like they have before because it's about ratings and views like TMZ. But I don't think we would get nothing, I could of sworn that CLE got something from Lebron walking, unless this is a different situation.

(iPhone)

trade exception