Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

SamSmithHoops profile

SamSmithHoops Orlando beats the Bulls and Heat in the same week, which surely must persuade Dwight Howard he must play for the Nets!!

• Upvote 2

Trade thought....

Dwight to lakers

Orlando gets bynum and booser

Pau to chicago

Could something like this go down with some other factors??

Who is booser?

WindhorstESPN profile

WindhorstESPN The Magic look like a pretty good team to me. Have 5th best record in league, 3rd in East. Just beat Bulls, Pacers & Heat despite injuries

AlexKennedyNBA profile

AlexKennedyNBA Dwight Howard may have played his last home game with Magic. As Howard walked off court, fan yelled: "Don't leave Dwight, leave a legacy!"

An6Y5h9CIAELOCw.jpg

Dwight Howard may have played his last home game with Magic. As Howard walked off court, fan yelled: "Don't leave Dwight, leave a legacy!"

Could This Be the End?

I Hope its not even though he Requested a trade people can not be mad about it. He could of changed his mind by now and everyone on the Forums that say they want him gone are Crazy. Dwight Howard is the best thing that has ever happened to Us and now we have to keep him.

Keep Howard in a magic Jersey

• Upvote 5

WindhorstESPN profile

WindhorstESPN The Magic look like a pretty good team to me. Have 5th best record in league, 3rd in East. Just beat Bulls, Pacers & Heat despite injuries

And despite all the drama Dwight has caused.

Dwight got what he wanted an easy way out. His demand was bring in another player , we didn't. So now he's free to walk at seasons end. Nets keep their team with good draft picks in an excellent draft. Sell out! ! All we ask is for him to MAN UP and say I going to play in Brooklyn.

Just talked to Dwight's best friend in the suite next to us, all he said was he was pissed about the ellis trade. It was on his way out after the game so i couldnt get more info.

If Otis actually was dumb enough to promise Dwight the trade was already done when it wasn't (like many rumors have pointed too) then you know what I dont blame the guy for being angry. Otis has proved time and time again how much of an idiot he is. This time he really stole the cake.