Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

The one I heard was Warriors get Kaman, Qrich and Orton Magic get Ellis, Wright, Biedris, Hornets get Redick and Anderson. That was the deal I heard fri/sat. May have changed since then because now Turks involved?

Yeah Turk, JRich and picks need to go to the Bux and they send Bogut to GSW and SJax to us to seal the deal!

The one I heard was Warriors get Kaman, Qrich and Orton Magic get Ellis, Wright, Biedris, Hornets get Redick and Anderson. That was the deal I heard fri/sat. May have changed since then because now Turks involved?

In your opinion is it more likely that Orlando tries doing a three team trade with the Bucks or GSW goes back to the Magic/Hornets trade?

No offense, YBR, but why in the heck would GS do that? And it's way too much to NO.

YBR, has there been any other potential trades you've heard about. I just remain skeptical that this happens. Golden State seems too hard headed to give up Monta and not get Dwight back.

Thanks! Seems like Ryan or JJ should go to Golden State. They are giving up the best player in the deal after all. Also, Ryan and JJ in and Kaman out? Hornets have been dealing very well since being owned by the league...

Bucks don't seem to be getting much out of the deal. They lose by swapping Jax for Hedo, and then lose Bogut for Redick (picks and cash)

And their choice of our rookies as well. We also have a $4M TPE that maybe can get worked in somehow and give each team $3M and the GSW give $3M to the BUX and, and ,and.... whatever we gotta do now is the time to go all in or fold!

But Thats Horrible Why would we give 2 Great Players to the Hornets just for Kaman epically when they were asking for a young player and a draft pick im thinking Orton will be traded to the Hornets not Redick and Anderson

No wonder why the Hornets are waiting for the deal to go down. Redick and Anderson for Kaman.

The Warriors have expressed significant interest in Andrew Bogut. The Milwaukee Bucks are listening to offers for Bogut, but would like to include Stephen Jackson in any trade involving the 27-year-old center. In the past, Milwaukee has made it clear to teams that Bogut is untouchable, but that’s no longer the case. They’re willing to discuss any player on their roster and will be fielding plenty of calls over the next few days.

Golden State’s preference is to acquire Bogut, but they have several alternatives lined up as well.

The Warriors have discussed a three-team deal with the Orlando Magic and New Orleans Hornets, which would send Monta Ellis to Orlando and Chris Kaman to Golden State. Other players would be included and, rather than forcing the Warriors to take on players like Milwaukee, the Magic would be willing to take on some of Golden State’s bad contracts. At this point, it seems that the three-team deal is a back-up plan for the Warriors, one they would consider if their talks with Milwaukee break down.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/warriors-pursuing-centers-before-deadline

idk guys, I just have a good feeling about Ellis.

No offense, YBR, but why in the heck would GS do that? And it's way too much to NO.

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't make sense.