Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Has anyone else noticed how NBA news disappears on Saturday and Sunday? Seems like a missed opportunity to grab the market.

I definitely wouldn't say Sunday. NBA on ABC TV numbers are through the roof this season...and tomorrow brings another great double header with Knicks-Celtics, then Lakers-Heat. ESPN has a double header that night with Bulls-Sixers and Nuggets-Spurs. Can't get a much better 4 games than that.

As for Saturday? I definitely agree.

On a random note: Gortat is a great center, and an incredible hustler.

:gortat: :svgsad:

Mad props, Otis.

Yep Gortat is good. He wanted out though as long as Dwight was here. He was a hell of an asset. How poorly was that trading chip misused?

John Denton ‏ @JohnDenton555

#Magic star Dwight Howard admitted today "there are a lot of nights I don't sleep" because of looming decision to leave or stay in Orlando.

Said Dwight on Sat: "It's been following me all year. I just have to fight through it and put it away when I step on the court."

Dwight: "Nobody understands we have to deal with things. People feel we're a millionaire and it doesn't matter. But we have emotions too."

Dwight said he spoke with #Magic before OKC game about trades. "Everybody is feeling it from the top, myself, to the last guy on the team."

• Upvote 2

by Orlando Prodigy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 pm

- Dwight has been pushing for Sjax and Monta

- Golden State wants too much, still working on a deal

- Everybody is asking about Ryan but the Magic don't really want to deal him

- Something may happen as early as Sunday

- Dwight made his requests and is simply waiting to see if they get done

Just got that information from a friend of mine. Pretty basic but that's all he knows right now. I'll get more after the game if he hears anything

From RealGM.... tifwiw

Interesting, hope Ryan isn't the reason we don't get Ellis though.

I managaged to make a completely lateral trade by change in wins, but I think it works for everyone:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7dvwo2l

Interesting. I would not think that Warriors would do it though. Bogut is too injury prone and has 3 years on his contract, for them to take him on I would think they would want Biendres to go instead of Kwames 1 yr contract. Would this be a better team for us?

Pg: Nelson Ellis

Sg: Richardson Richardson

Sf: Turk Turk

Pf: Anderson Ilyasova

C: Howard Howard

6th: Redick Jackson

I think Howard would be happy.