Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I used to be all for keeping Dwight till this offseason but after blaming your teammates AGAIN and saying how he loves Boston and how he can't even score on an aging Garnett and whoever that backup center is of theirs, I'd rather get rid of him now! He's a terrible captain and can't ever put the blame on himself. I don't know if this trade has been brought up before but look at this:

Orlando Gets:

Bynum

K. Martin

Dragic

Houston's 1st rounder from NY

L.A. Lakers Get:

Howard

Scola

Duhon

Houston Gets:

Gasol

Q. Richardson

*Orlando immediately becomes way better offensively with a better center on the block and a scorer on the perimeter. Plus a better backup pg. Our bench gets deeper by putting J-Rich to the bench to backup Turk. We also get rid of Duhon and Q's ugly contracts. I know some people are saying get rid of Turk too but if we trade him our offense goes to hell. Nelson can not run the offense himself since he is a shoot first pg. We do take a step back defensively but with a defensive minded head coach, it shouldn't be that bad. We get two first rounders in a deep draft, and plenty of cap space will be available to us in 2013-14. We also stay pretty relevant until then and could possibly be a major threat by having a go to player inside and outside.

*Lakers of course get Howard but also get a another good player in Scola to replace Gasol. Duhon comes along with Howard but they might have a spot for him considering their pg play of late. They could possibly become the team to beat out west.

*Rockets get Gasol which they wanted in the Paul trade scenario before and I know I threw in Q-rich but it could also be Orton or whoever to make the trade work. Q would just be great for us fans cause we are so sick of him! He could also go to L.A. and the trade would still work.

Send him to the wizards for expirings. Lets see if he likes that! F@@@ it, I will do it.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8ynl5j7

then trade Baby for Blatche, he wont be the same without Howard and LeBron hates Celtics. Wont work

Trade Q for a big PF/C

Magic Lineup Heat Lineup

Anthony, Blatche/Bosh Howard, Curry, Pittman

Bosh, Clark, ??? Haslem, Anderson, J. Howard

LeBron, Turk, Harper Battier, Miller, Jones

J-Rich, Wafer, Hughes Wade, Redick, any SF

Cole, Hughes, Duhon Chalmers, Nelson, Harris

It wont happen but it does make both teams better and makes some sense. LeBrons latest rumors about being unhappy with Riley style is going to hit the fan. I dont like him but he is a great player and Bosh and Turk can play 4th quarters. The big 3 are not worth the hype because they are not a complete team with any chemistry at all and they arent happy. So with this trade they become a TEAM built around Wade and Howard, Great duo. We get Lebron, Bosh, a rookie PG thats pretty dam good and anthony to fill the hole. We will be better and we have a foundation. IF we end up trading LeBron for any reason, ok fine, Bosh is our franchise now, even with LeBron i would worry bout keeping Bosh before LeBron. But the Heat become a balanced team with roles and chemistry. We lose some depth to get star power to build around. We just have to change our whole philosophy because this new team will die by the 3 without JJ and Ryno. Not a terrible trade IMO. But again im just bored and thought about it and realized its not to terrible but still never going to happen just an idea.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8ynl5j7

then trade Baby for Blatche, he wont be the same without Howard and LeBron hates Celtics. Wont work

Trade Q for a big PF/C

Magic Lineup Heat Lineup

Anthony, Blatche/Bosh Howard, Curry, Pittman

Bosh, Clark, ??? Haslem, Anderson, J. Howard

LeBron, Turk, Harper Battier, Miller, Jones

J-Rich, Wafer, Hughes Wade, Redick, any SF

Cole, Hughes, Duhon Chalmers, Nelson, Harris

It wont happen but it does make both teams better and makes some sense. LeBrons latest rumors about being unhappy with Riley style is going to hit the fan. I dont like him but he is a great player and Bosh and Turk can play 4th quarters. The big 3 are not worth the hype because they are not a complete team with any chemistry at all and they arent happy. So with this trade they become a TEAM built around Wade and Howard, Great duo. We get Lebron, Bosh, a rookie PG thats pretty dam good and anthony to fill the hole. We will be better and we have a foundation. IF we end up trading LeBron for any reason, ok fine, Bosh is our franchise now, even with LeBron i would worry bout keeping Bosh before LeBron. But the Heat become a balanced team with roles and chemistry. We lose some depth to get star power to build around. We just have to change our whole philosophy because this new team will die by the 3 without JJ and Ryno. Not a terrible trade IMO. But again im just bored and thought about it and realized its not to terrible but still never going to happen just an idea.

That didnt look the way i wanted

Magic

Anthony, Blatche/Bosh

Bosh, Clark, ???

LeBron, Turk, Harper

J-Rich, Wafer, Liggins

Cole, Hughes, Duhon

Heat

Howard, Curry, Pittman

Haslem, Anderson, J. Howard

Battier, Miller, Jones

Wade, Redick, any SF

Chalmers, Nelson, Harris

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That didnt look the way i wanted

Magic

Anthony, Blatche/Bosh

Bosh, Clark, ???

LeBron, Turk, Harper

J-Rich, Wafer, Liggins

Cole, Hughes, Duhon

Heat

Howard, Curry, Pittman

Haslem, Anderson, J. Howard

Battier, Miller, Jones

Wade, Redick, any SF

Chalmers, Nelson, Harris

Cmon were not trading dwight to our southeast division rivals... nor are we taking crybron because hes not a winner...

dwade and dwight are sure to win its the same as in '06 with shaq... ive said all along... the reason kobe and shaq won multiple ships was because teams had to double and triple team shaq leaving kobe open or vice-versa.. same thing with dwade and shaq.. if we had kobe or wade (or anyone of that caliber) right now we would be champs...

Cmon were not trading dwight to our southeast division rivals... nor are we taking crybron because hes not a winner...

dwade and dwight are sure to win its the same as in '06 with shaq... ive said all along... the reason kobe and shaq won multiple ships was because teams had to double and triple team shaq leaving kobe open or vice-versa.. same thing with dwade and shaq.. if we had kobe or wade (or anyone of that caliber) right now we would be champs...

I do that trade in a heartbeat. I just don't see Miami doing anything like that when they can win with what they currently have.

I do a lebron for DH swap.

I do that trade in a heartbeat. I just don't see Miami doing anything like that when they can win with what they currently have.

I do a lebron for DH swap.

I hate lebron but I'd do it too.

You propose trading Dwight and not using the opportunity to get rid of Hedo and possibly Duhon as well? Why don't you go ahead and include JJ and Anderson in a Dwight package as well and give away anyone with a bit of value?

You would have to move Hedo at least, because you have to take the opportunity to get rid of that nasty contract to help rebuild. Big Baby will have value, Jameer will have value if he can recapture his game. Hedo has no value. Duhon has no value.

If you are movign Dwight, you have to get rid of those no value players that you wouldn't be able to move on their own.

Duhon absolutely has a value....it's just a negative one.

Fire Otis asap!

Ok here are some ideal trade situations that would benefit us in the long run...

Trade #1 : http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6oo5rr3

Trade #2: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=75vrugx

As a result of these trades, we would have approximately $32.65 million in expiring contracts....meaning we would be about $21.47 million under the cap and become players in the free agent market this offseason. It may not be the ideal situation people would like to have but it is for the best as far as moving forward.

Having a potential starting rotation of:

C Andrew Bynum

PF Antawn Jamison

SF Nicolas Batum

SG Jason Richardson

PG Raymond Felton

...which i think is pretty legit as far as competing in the playoffs.

Thoughts?

• Downvote 1

I know it would never happen but it was just an idea that would actually benefit both teams. I absolutely HATE LeBron but the man can ball the first 3 quarters of the game and the rest of our team could handle the 4th, especially Bosh and Turk. It would escalate our rivalry to a whole new level and it would be us in the ECF every year and it would be a blood, sweat, and tears 7 game series every time. Especially if we ended up trading LeBron for a All-Star caliber player and depth, like Joe Johnson and Josh Smith with a couple fillers for LeBron and a filler. Again, i know it would never happen it was just an idea that wouldnt be too bad.

Dwight tonight on Twitter:

To a LAKERS Fan

https://twitter.com/#!/DwightHoward/status/163146534349840384

To: DwightHoward - I have NEVER seen Dwight take a possession off. Win or lose he always plays hard. (continuation) You okay Dwight?

To: Jay_Laker - yea

(posted 2 hours ago)

To a MAGIC Fan

https://twitter.com/#!/DwightHoward/status/163144194771255297

To: DwightHoward - NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR OR FOLLOW A "LEADER" THAT REQUESTS A TRADE!

To: manfel37 - shutup

(posted 2 hours ago)

Did Dwight just quit on his fans, Magic fans?

Dwight having a pitty party with Lakers fans?