Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Dwight is a punk azz b1tch that wants to blame all the Magic's short falls on everybody else instead of looking in the mirror. He is a rap culture punk.

Championships are very seldomly built immediately. It takes time, player devleopment, chemistry, and even luck to build a winning mentality. Even then, only one team wins a championship.

I'm tired of all these prima donna mother effers coming out of the hood that think they have life on a string because they can dunk a basketball. They are not the center of the universe. F them all!!!!!!

wow.

Personally, I think Dwight's been patient enough. Can't blame him for wanting to move on.

If only every player in the league could win a championship in their first 8 years in the league. Then all personel problems would be solved for each and every franchise.

When you figure out the mathematics incolved in making this a reality, I will personally nominate you for each one of the world's most prestigous awards.

Dwight is a punk azz b1tch that wants to blame all the Magic's short falls on everybody else instead of looking in the mirror. He is a rap culture punk.

Championships are very seldomly built immediately. It takes time, player devleopment, chemistry, and even luck to build a winning mentality. Even then, only one team wins a championship.

I'm tired of all these prima donna mother effers coming out of the hood that think they have life on a string because they can dunk a basketball. They are not the center of the universe. F them all!!!!!!

Dang...never heard SmackDaddy get real like that before.

But it's true. So sad.

Dang...never heard SmackDaddy get real like that before.

But it's true. So sad.

I'm so fed up with all the horse sh1t. Quit b1thcing to the media. Quit crying to the refs. Quit thinking that you have a game wrapped up after 21 minutes of regulation play. Get out there and play ball like your life depends on it. If at the end of the game you still lose, then congratulate your opponent for outworking you.

• Upvote 1

I'm so fed up with all the horse sh1t. Quit b1thcing to the media. Quit crying to the refs. Quit thinking that you have a game wrapped up after 21 minutes of regulation play. Get out there and play ball like your life depends on it. If at the end of the game you still lose, then congratulate your opponent for outworking you.

I like this guy

This was one of those irredeemable losses. Dwight's recent infatuation with the Celtics just about burst through the roofs.

I couldn't believe it when I was reading the full article from the Boston Globe. All Dwight forgot to do was ask for a few Tommy points for jerking off the Celtics.

Im just tired of all this crap. He needs to go! I dont care if we dont make the playoff. However, if we ended up trading him; jameer, hedo, jrich, big baby needs to go as well.

Im just tired of all this crap. He needs to go! I dont care if we dont make the playoff. However, if we ended up trading him; jameer, hedo, jrich, big baby needs to go as well.

Big Baby can stay.

J Rich, Hedo, Jameer and Duhon are our biggest concerns

Big Baby can stay.

J Rich, Hedo, Jameer and Duhon are our biggest concerns

If we are trading dwight to the lakers , i want gasol and bynum and their first.

We have to includein our package jameer and big baby.

The lakers might consider doing that.

Then we can trade gasol to houston for lowry and scola.

Trade j rich for picks and test the market for jj and anderson.

I dont mind keeping hedo and duhon as long as we do above changes.

I honestly don't think the Lakers have any interest in Jameer, especially with this play this season. He's so inconsistant and well...short. lol

I'd also like to keep Big Baby, the guy has alot of heart and hustle, and championship experience too.