Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Again, I still haven't seen anyone say where Otis is wrong in what he's saying. Of course Dwight's trade demand is hurting the team! He basically threw them all under the bus and said we couldn't win anything. Anyone out there not noticing Jameer walking around out there, going through the motions, like someone kicked his dog?

Otis is telling it like it is, and I'm behind him 100% on this one. I hated the mid-season trade, and I've felt that Otis has hamstrung this team's ability to bring in more talent, but he's still not speaking anything but truth. The team was thrown under the bus by a child who says one thing but means another.

• Upvote 2

Again, I still haven't seen anyone say where Otis is wrong in what he's saying. Of course Dwight's trade demand is hurting the team! He basically threw them all under the bus and said we couldn't win anything. Anyone out there not noticing Jameer walking around out there, going through the motions, like someone kicked his dog?

Otis is telling it like it is, and I'm behind him 100% on this one. I hated the mid-season trade, and I've felt that Otis has hamstrung this team's ability to bring in more talent, but he's still not speaking anything but truth. The team was thrown under the bus by a child who says one thing but means another.

You've been hitting the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned

I see it the same way also, and it's not just Jameer who has that "someone kicked my dog" look since this whole thing surfaced. It's become a cancer among the team and it's becoming more & more obvious each night and each interview that we see and read.

Well the nba is supporting Dwight Howard staying here.

23uzoty.jpg

dude the first bullet says -

As much as magic fans don't want to hear it, Dwight Howard might still be looking for the nearest exit...

don't really see that as support

• Downvote 1

dude the first bullet says -

As much as magic fans don't want to hear it, Dwight Howard might still be looking for the nearest exit...

don't really see that as support

You fail at detecting sarcasm

Well yeah lol, he kind of is, but it doesn't surprise me. He's one of the best players in the NBA, who's been playing in Orlando for the first 8 years of his career, and has only 1 Finals appearance to show for it. Two things I get when I talk to him is 1: He wants to be GREAT 2: He wants championships. The other day he got pissed at me when I said he was already the best center in the game lol. He wants to be MORE than the best center in the NBA. I'd say if any of us were in his shoes we'd kind of be divas as well. Its easy for a fan to call a global superstar a 'diva'.

And the feeling is if/when he gets to Brooklyn the owner will let him have a lot of input on how the team is made. That's what he wanted to do in Orlando.

To be honest, it's hard to disagree with either you or him.

From everything I've heard it doesn't seem like ownership has consulted Dwight every step of the way, and why they didn't is completely beyond me.

I just dont see D12 happier anywhere else. He would not be the guy in LA. He would not have any say nor he will be asked for any approval on any team decision making. Look what happened to shak and how he ended up leaving LA.

And most recently what has happened to Kobe. He did not had any saying nor he was consulted when they moved Odom.

D12 will have a wake-up call. He just want to continue been a clown and look into the movie business( which he fails miserable) and be Adidas puppet.

He wants to justify his decision and is manipulating everyone. He is creating hopes on people when it appears to be none. He should go out there and tell people what he really wants and stop the hype if he truly care about our fans.

I just dont see D12 happier anywhere else. He would not be the guy in LA.

He will be in about 3 years with perhaps a ring or two. If they could get past the Heat.

The people who think Dwight and Kobe wouldn't work are more delusional then the people that think he is re-signing with us. They be the instant West favorites with only OKC standing in their way.