Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Just when I think we're a chance of keeping the big fella long term **** like this re-surfaces.......

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2011/12/14/2635031/nba-rumors-magic-nets-dwight-howard-trade-four-teams

I'm curious as to who this other player is, I'd be hoping he's a young star in the Gordon, Ellis, Cousins, etc. mould........

Magic until trade deadline will be gauging all and any trades which will involve dwight, just out of security. I would not expect anything soon especially with what Dwight has said the last few days. Even if he does get traded I would think it would be closer to trade deadline.

Just when I think we're a chance of keeping the big fella long term **** like this re-surfaces.......

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2011/12/14/2635031/nba-rumors-magic-nets-dwight-howard-trade-four-teams

I'm curious as to who this other player is, I'd be hoping he's a young star in the Gordon, Ellis, Cousins, etc. mould........

I don't have any issues with that article. Even the author agrees that delaying a trade involving Dwight makes sense for the Magic.

Like almost everyone else, I agree with keeping Dwight unitl at least the trade deadline. Hopefully playing half a season with this team will remind him of how good the Magic are and how good they can be.

Then again, it may show him why he wants out as well. :(

For the love of God please don't do this stupid trade! Lopez and G. Wallace for Howard, Turk, and Duhon? We get an ok center and a contract in Wallace that is just as bad as Turk's? HELL NO!!!! We don't even get any draft picks!!!

You know the more I think about it, the more I think DW is full of crap. He says he wants to win a championship, does he SERIOUSLY think that NJ can be a contender????? Outside of Williams who do they have?????? T. Outlaw??? Farmar??? Morrow????

If he leaves it's pure and simple for the "big" market to build his "Brand". If he leaves, He's no better than Shaq.

Of course the media is making this engine turn as hard as it can. ESPN is dying for Dwight Howard to be traded. I've never heard any of those buttholes even talk about the possibility that Dwight might want to stay and what the Magic can do to get him help there. Oh no. It's LA this, NY/NJ that.

I am not sure what this means but we shall see soon I guess.

“@WojYahooNBA: Orlando has ended trade talks for Dwight Howard, league sources tell Y! Sports.” Magic GM Otis Smith might chat w media soon

This can only be good news!

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 30s

Magic decided to take Dwight Howard off market, ending talks with Nets and the rest of his NBA suitors for now, league sources tell Y!

The Magic have decided that none of the various offers they've received, most notably from the New Jersey Nets and Los Angeles Lakers, is worth executing, according to sources.

I think those sources are this message board.

First it was Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. Then it was Brook Lopez, Gerald Wallace and a 1st Rd pick for Dwight Howard. Face it, these are the best offers out there for D12. If the Magic Front Office can convince Dwight to consider Chicago, we could trump all of these offers and give you real value in return.

Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson or Omer Asik (pick one), Nikola Mirotic, Bobcats 1st Rd pick, and Bulls 2012 1st Rd pick. That trumps what the Lakers and Nets are offering by far. Magic fans seem to think some team is gonna offer them Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson and two 1st Rd picks, or Derrick Williams and Ricky Rubio. Face it, most of the teams that have young talent are bad teams with no depth. Dwight Howard is not gonna want to sign with these teams, so the Magic have no leverage. The Bulls and Clippers are the only teams that can offer up several players and picks, and still have a superstar to team up with Dwight.

You guys have been laughing at my offers all along, but now you really see how little leverage your team has. If and when Otis Smith accepts the Net's proposal at the trade deadline in February, Magic fans will be banging down the Bulls door's trying to get this offer instead.

114202383_crop_650x440.jpg?1312578217

dwight-howard-omer-asik-taj-gibson-2011-3-4-20-40-23.jpg

Nikola%20Mirotic%20FIBA.jpg

I still laugh when people say "my offer" as though they have any say in the matter. Oh and if those are your signature pictures, you need to refer to the terms of service, you may have 1 and you need to resize that one. One more thing, your offer suck's almost as much as NJ's, maybe slightly less. We have about 30 million in leverage and will use that to get the best offer possible, for example something similar to what the Hornets were being offered for Paul, not an offer where we over pay for role players so we can be stuck being a middle of the pack team for forseable future.