Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

how many good centers are there in the NBA? That is the reality of the question you should be asking yourself. Give me 10 centers better then Lopez. I really want to hear your thoughts.

Dwight, Nene, Marc Gasol, Okafor, Gortat, Tyson Chandler, DeMarcus Cousins, Bogut, Bynum, varejao, noah, McGee, Deandre Jordan.

Let's just get this trade done with the Nets so us Magic fans can move on. Lopez is obviously not on Howard's level but he is no slouch by any means. We get a top 10 center, two 1st rd picks, and also get Turk's contract off the books that would allow them to bring in some quality free agents like Nene, David West, or maybe even Roy if he gets amnestied.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no, Dwight, say it ain't so...

and demanding a trade to a specific team? That ruins chances of getting a better offer by having different teams outbid each other...

Dwight, Nene, Marc Gasol, Okafor, Gortat, Tyson Chandler, DeMarcus Cousins, Bogut, Bynum, varejao, noah, McGee, Deandre Jordan.

I agree with the bold...the rest not so sure

Definitely think we'd get screwed with the Nets deal. I say they need to add another team in here and get us something in return. Hell see if we can 3-team trade with the Hornets. Rent Paul for a year, then have Paul convince Dwight to come back to Orlando.

Let's just get this trade done with the Nets so us Magic fans can move on. Lopez is obviously not on Howard's level but he is no slouch by any means. We get a top 10 center, two 1st rd picks, and also get Turk's contract off the books that would allow them to bring in some quality free agents like Nene, David West, or maybe even Roy if he gets amnestied.

Who's going to want to sign here?

I say sit him, let him walk. Fire Otis, hire a GM that know what the ***** he is doing, and start building through the draft...again.

Who's going to want to sign here?

I say sit him, let him walk. Fire Otis, hire a GM that know what the ***** he is doing, and start building through the draft...again.

Rockets want a Center. Let's flip Brook Lopez and the picks to the Rockets for Patrick Patterson and CLee. Let that be your core.

I agree Fire Otis -- Hire Steve Kerr or Charles Barkley!

no, Dwight, say it ain't so...

and demanding a trade to a specific team? That ruins chances of getting a better offer by having different teams outbid each other...

We could just say no! I think we force NJ to sweeten the deal... maybe bring in Houston and give them a pick for CLee back!

• Upvote 1