Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official TrueBlue Nation Fantasy Basketball League

So with the season on (allegedly) I'm anxious to get back to one of my fav time wasters, the boards official yahoo fantasy league. So are we doing it again mods? If none of you want to run it in what will obviously be a crazy period I will happily offer my services for it.

While we're on the subject of fantasy basketball..

Just so everyone that was in this ESPN TBN league last year knows, it was a keeper league and I plan on running it again this season. I hope as many people as possible comes back. Whether it's that or finding replacements, we're going to have to figure it out quickly this year!

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/trophycase?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2012

While we're on the subject of fantasy basketball..

Just so everyone that was in this ESPN TBN league last year knows, it was a keeper league and I plan on running it again this season. I hope as many people as possible comes back. Whether it's that or finding replacements, we're going to have to figure it out quickly this year!

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/trophycase?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2012

I got Dwight and Dirk for a reason. I'm still in

I got Dwight and Dirk for a reason. I'm still in

I'll probably send out emails Tuesday. I hope to have the league full by the time training camps open (Dec. 9th). Which would give us two weeks to set keepers, get a draft date down, and do dis thang. :)

• Upvote 1

I'll probably send out emails Tuesday. I hope to have the league full by the time training camps open (Dec. 9th). Which would give us two weeks to set keepers, get a draft date down, and do dis thang. :)

Skywise, I'll join if you need some replacements. :cheers: