AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If the Magic really wanted Nate Robinson, don't you think we would have offered our MLE for him. He would be more expensive that way sure but if the Magic were interested I think they could have just offered the MLE and get a 2nd round pick, instead of letting it expire.

If the Magic really wanted Nate Robinson, don't you think we would have offered our MLE for him. He would be more expensive that way sure but if the Magic were interested I think they could have just offered the MLE and get a 2nd round pick, instead of letting it expire.

by MLE u mean TPE?

Nate brings instant offense off the bench, he can go off, he'd provide that spark we need off the bench, remember Baby and Robinson in the finals? They basically won a game for the Celtics.. and idk if it's possible but, Smith should just trade Duhon for a second round pick and sign Robinson?

Umm, I get all of the energy this guy has, but he has yet been able to "CONTROL" himself or any aspect of his game! However I agree with you he can go off and provide that much needed spark, but what you must understand, he also does so many destructive things to take his team out of games as well....hence the continued pattern of being benched...waived and classified as "HIGH RISK" for any team signing him.

Wow! I still think he could help this team, what the heck...where is Skip to my Lou these day's? I'd take either of them over Duhon!!!!

Back on point, House could not compete with that kid Norris Cole, he was very cocky, but solid! You can not classify House as solid on either side of the ball. Additionally, if he has lost a step or was out of shape comming into camp, he was toast when he showed up! I don't feel sorry for him, he probably will get picked up by Cleveland or sombody in that division around the trade deadline.