AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I remember that...*****in Gabriel...

Although, Duncan chose to stay in SA...but still, Billups, T-Mac, Miller and Wallace...

Well if we're going to do that, we almost had Tmac, Grant Hill and Tim Duncan. That was the goal of that free agency period, and if you believe Duncan, we almost pulled it off.

And with Duncan and Tmac on the team, Hill probably doesn't rush back from surgery.

I remember that...*****in Gabriel...

Although, Duncan chose to stay in SA...but still, Billups, T-Mac, Miller and Wallace...

I blame David Robinson. Couldn't get it done on his own and wanted to ring chase off of Duncan for his own selfish reasons.

Where did this "we have to fill the seats" meme come from? Teams aren't awarded wins based on attendance, and most of the arena is paid for by tourists, who don't really care if the team's games are at capacity or not.

I don't get it. It's such a stupid reason to do anything.

Where did this "we have to fill the seats" meme come from? Teams aren't awarded wins based on attendance, and most of the arena is paid for by tourists, who don't really care if the team's games are at capacity or not.

I don't get it. It's such a stupid reason to do anything.

Because what's on the court makes money

22 year old who averaged 22, 12 and 4 while shooting 50% from the field. Yuck!!!

He could average 50ppg on 75% shooting. I would still loath Blake Griffin.

Well if we're going to do that, we almost had Tmac, Grant Hill and Tim Duncan. That was the goal of that free agency period, and if you believe Duncan, we almost pulled it off.

And with Duncan and Tmac on the team, Hill probably doesn't rush back from surgery.

That would have been sick. Wonder how many Finals berths that would have netted us?