AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Coach Stan Van Gundy said he wasn't pleased with some of his veteran players' performances in the blowout loss to Miami.

"Our veteran guys are either going to have to greatly step up the effort and energy, or we're going to have to go our young guys," Van Gundy said.

Go at'em, Stan!

I wish there were a couple rumors out there that were positive for us, something to give us some hope. Its like Otis has waived his white flag acknowledging defeat.

Go at'em, Stan!

Yea, wonder which vets he's talking about specifically....JRich.....Hedon't? both?

and hopefully this means Duhon won't see the floor unless its mop up duty (and literally, i mean grab a mop, and clean the floor)

I wish there were a couple rumors out there that were positive for us, something to give us some hope. Its like Otis has waived his white flag acknowledging defeat.

You're probably right.

Otis-Smith.jpg

@NBAinSider - Trade rumors are circulating around a three team trade involving the Magic receiving Iggy, inside sources say

There you go, do you want me to add anything else?

(iPhone)

is that iggy rumour true?? LOL

Definitely.... Soon it will be on ESPN rumors with Chris writing a whole article on how we lost in the deal.

Business as Usual