AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Hawks Owner takes Shots at The Orlando Magic

For example, last year Orlando had a 10-game stretch where they struggled and blew up their roster. Greatest thing that ever happened to us because they got rid of Gortat, got rid of Pietrus. If you look at the team that blew us out [in the 2010 playoffs], Pietrus was a great defender that can spread the floor, Barnes is a great defender who can spread the floor, Gortat. And they get rid of these guys and you look at what they got back and you kind of scratch their head.

It sucks when you like a team and the front office continues to make bad moves over and over. There's not a thing we can do about it

I'm going to go be a Supersonics fan.

oh shiiiiii...

JohnDenton555 John Denton

.@Orlando_Magic GM O.Smith on @DwightHoward: "Each year he’s here it’s taken about a month to bring him back 2 our camp. We’ll get there.’’

.@DwightHoward postgame: "It was disappointing and embarrassing but we have to stick together. I told the guys that we’re in this together."

.@Orlando_Magic GM O.Smith on @DwightHoward: "Each year he’s here it’s taken about a month to bring him back 2 our camp. We’ll get there.’’

.@DwightHoward postgame: "It was disappointing and embarrassing but we have to stick together. I told the guys that we’re in this together."

Does that mean the rest of the team can leave with him when he gets traded? Sounds like a deal.

Nah, I heard Denton on the halftime show and I agree. We basically left on the worst terms and had to go through the long lockout, leaving Dwight A LOT of time to ponder everything and listen to his camp. If Otis can give Dwight a tentative plan, I think it can be fixed. I still think Dwight's preference is to stay here, but we have a lot of work to do. It won't be easy, but I hope the FO pulls out all the stops.

We will see Dwight.

I don't believe it until I see it