AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If I were a basketball player, I would keep a Titanium condom on and never even speak of the word marriage.

This is an article from June but it has some good points, and some bad too.

http://gotemcoach.com/post/6840075739/pau-for-kevin-love-odom-for-iguodala-luke

One more injury, and Bynum is damaged goods. Untradable. You buy low, and sell high. Andrew will finally enjoy a summer without surgery, and is a 2-time Champion with a serious back-to-the-basket game. Plus, the whole “Jim Buss loves him” thing may actually be working in LA’s favor. The Bynum/Jim Buss love affair is so well known and pervasive, it’s driving up the price. GM’s assume, because the Lakers are so “in love” with him, that Bynum’s worth his weight in gold. Pretty soon, he might be worth his weight in knee braces.

Andre Iguodala will be a great addition to the right team. He’s a premiere wing defender (and as far as I know, LeBron still plays basketball), a great teammate (ask last summer’s USA World Championship team), and a great finisher on the break.

pretty much a Laker homer article but those 2 points he brought up were pretty good

I wish Philly would trade Iggy already, but they absolutely refuse. They are the epitome of being mediocre in the NBA imo. Unless Evan Turner shows off some of the star quality people thought he had....

I wish Philly would trade Iggy already, but they absolutely refuse. They are the epitome of being mediocre in the NBA imo. Unless Evan Turner shows off some of the star quality people thought he had....

Evan Turner still has huge potential. Think of Johnny Flynn in the triangle offense and then think about Evan Turner in Philadelphia?... He did alright in his first preseason game, but yeah he's not really been living up to expectations so far. I think what Philadelphia needs to do is giving him a legit chance to start and get minutes.