AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Truth of the matter is..why isn't DOM president...

I don't know, but Bynum is WAY better than Dwight. Check this vid out of Dwight getting dunked on:

I don't know, but Bynum is WAY better than Dwight. Check this vid out of Dwight getting dunked on:

Is that a trick post...or did you accidently not insert the flash video?

Is that a trick post...or did you accidently not insert the flash video?

Wouldn't you like to know! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAhahahahahahhahahaaaaaa

hahaa

haha

ha

hmmm....

GOD WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING ANY TRADES???

[also fixed]

Does NO still only have 6 players on roster? Theres only 12 days till start of season, plus 2 pre season games in front of that.

Does NO still only have 6 players on roster? Theres only 12 days till start of season, plus 2 pre season games in front of that.

They signed half the d-league to fill the roster.

Hey guys, I know the trade rumours have been a bit more quite today so I decided to play around with the trade machine and was wondering if you thought there would be any way to trade Turk for an expiring if we packaged him with RA and Orton.

I came up with a few of the following trades to see what you guys think.

Trade 1 Turk Duhon Anderson Orton to the Kings for Jason Thompson.

This allows the Magic to shed salary while bringing the Kings up to near the NBA minimum salary overall and giving them two more assets in Orton and Anderson.

Trade 2 Turk Orton Anderson Q Rich to the Bobcats for Diaw and Najera

The bobcats need a playmaker so Turk could be useful while the definately need more small forwards in the rotation for Q Rich and also Ryan could start there with Orton as potential for the Cats to work on.

Trade 3 Turk Duhon Anderson Orton to the Cavs for Jamison

Cabs get long term PF in Anderson Orton to back up Varejao, They don't need Duhon but would allow them to try to move both Gibson and Sessions plus Turk can help facilitate the offense while taking a little bit of the pressure off Kyrie Irving as he adjusts to the NBA.

Trade 4 Nelson Reddick Turk Duhon Orton Q Rich Anderson Orton in return for Andre Miller and Koufus

This gives the Nuggets Orton to be a project centre, Nelson to be the impact player off the bench, Reddick a starting shooting guard, Ryan Anderson the long time shooting PF allowing them to try to ship Al Harrington to a contender who is one piece away, Q Rich a rotation player, Turk to help teach Gallo.

It give us our pass first point guard in Miller, a back up C for Dwight blus allows us to shed salary and not get any contracts longer then next year to make a run at Deron/Paul

If anyone else had other ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them.

I was listening at Trade 1. It had good ideas behind it. Wasn't too horribly far from being a decent, doable, reasonable, realistic trade.

But Trades 2-4 are just absurdities...Really, really bad trades, man. Good ideas, but bad trades.

Keep trying.

because we'll force him to stay this year, play it out, we'll get eliminated first round or something. nets will sign nene, no chance of getting howard to come later.

after this season deron and dwight will go to dallas to play with dirk and laugh it up on private jets popping champagne with the nba's coolest owner :svgsad:

While watching the playoffs

Sandusky did a nationally televised interview where he all but admitted he sexually assaulted children, while claiming for months that he couldn't wait for the opportunity to finally face his accusers.

Then, when it was finally time for him to face his accusers, he bailed.

Sandusky is a nutjob who will deservedly spend a long time in jail, but there's definitely something cool about being an absolute monster of a human being but still so blatantly not giving a *****.

Right, he's cool for being an antisocial child molester.