AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Dwight wants to win.

Dwight wants Gilbert.

Dwight doesn't understand the term "mutually exclusive".

• Upvote 1

If Otis isn't fired tomorrow I will be surprised. To me I don't think Dwight want's to leave and all the moves that Dwight was upset with were moves that were horrible and some of the worst moves in the past 5 yrs in the whole league. Otis is horrible and if he runs off our best player ever and Devos lets it happen I won't support this team again.

People get enamored with names and I don't think that's what Dwight cares about. I think he wants guys who play hard and who want to win and the finals showed big names don't matter, ask the Mavs. As much as I hated Big Baby I love he is on this team because Brandon Bass was a black hole and wasn't right for this team.

I think this team will get out to a hot start and rally around Dwight and he will see how much he is needed and loved in this city. I think Meer will be back after a dissapointing yr and J-rich will want to redeem himself. He wouldn't be the first guy to struggle coming over in a trade. RA I think will take this team to a legit Contender or a pretender but I am looking forward to this season.

After pathetically reading the last 50 pages of this thread. I whole heartedly believe that more than half of the posters on this board just read the junk that these journalists put out and dont watch the interviews for yourself... After Watching Dwight's interviews how can you be mad at this guy, he clearly wants to stay in Orlando and I have a feeling that he belives he will be here long term. If there are a couple of guys that Dwight wants to play with I say you do everything in your power to go and get them. He said it in his interview that he's not asking for superstar players, they're just good players that he believes can help us win.

Otis is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilbert Arenas clears waivers and plans to get sign with whoever Dwight Howard is traded to, this pisses me off. The only reason to amnesty Gil this yr was to resign J-rich. So let me get this straight we just gave a SG 5 mila yr until he is 35 and cut a guy who we have to pay anyway instead of keeping a top 20 player of all time happy? OMG

If Otis isn't fired tomorrow I will be surprised. To me I don't think Dwight want's to leave and all the moves that Dwight was upset with were moves that were horrible and some of the worst moves in the past 5 yrs in the whole league. Otis is horrible and if he runs off our best player ever and Devos lets it happen I won't support this team again.

People get enamored with names and I don't think that's what Dwight cares about. I think he wants guys who play hard and who want to win and the finals showed big names don't matter, ask the Mavs. As much as I hated Big Baby I love he is on this team because Brandon Bass was a black hole and wasn't right for this team.

I think this team will get out to a hot start and rally around Dwight and he will see how much he is needed and loved in this city. I think Meer will be back after a dissapointing yr and J-rich will want to redeem himself. He wouldn't be the first guy to struggle coming over in a trade. RA I think will take this team to a legit Contender or a pretender but I am looking forward to this season.

+10000000000

Who would you rather have Otis Smith's team or Dwight Howard and his team. Seriously...now where is that cute sad violin music they used to play? I dont see anyone wanting to bring that out anymore when now is the time!

Fire Otis tomorrow and Dwight will stay....and if you are asking who should we get...ANYONE BUT OTIS. For god sakes bring back Gabe if you need someone I dont care.

The house is burning and letting Otis continue to run the show is like bringing gasoline to put out the fire.