AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Williams has kept his mouth closed when asked about trade rumors surrounding the Nets and their possible pursuit of Howard. But this time, he didn't hide his feelings about the possibility of teaming up with Howard to form arguably the most dynamic center-point guard tandem in the league.

"It makes me smile a bit," Williams said before smiling.

I Just Dont Understand why dwight Howard Dosnt give us more time

Because he DOESN'T HAVE TIME!. . .(*in Bill Cosby's voice*)

Dwight wants to be in the LOOP now, not a month from now, not 2 months from now, not at the end of the season. NY or LA puts him in the space where he wants to be right now.

He wants to keep pace with his buddies. (See Article Below) :svgsad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stoudemire makes big-screen debut

By Jared Zwerling

December 10 - 3:06 PM ET

NEW YORK -- The first day of training camp yesterday marked another first for Amare Stoudemire. He made his major motion picture debut as a party dancer in "New Year's Eve," featuring a star-studded cast including Robert De Niro, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Ashton Kutcher and Zac Efron.

Stoudemire may even become a Hollywood producer. It's been previously reported that he has been in discussions with Relativity Media mogul Ryan Kavanaugh to executive produce the horror flick "The Strangers 2," the sequel to the 2008 original.

LINK

Edit: I'm not agreeing with what I just posted. This is what I think this is all about with Dwight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Because he DOESN'T HAVE TIME!. . .(*in Bill Cosby's voice*)

Dwight wants to be in the LOOP now, not a month from now, not 2 months from now, not at the end of the season. NY or LA puts him in the space where he wants to be right now.

He wants to keep pace with his buddies. (See Article Below) :svgsad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK

I

Edit: I'm not agreeing with what I just posted. This is what I think this is all about with Dwight.

f that's the case, then he needs to quit lying to himself and Jesus that he wants to be the greatest player ever. Bc if he did, this crap wouldn't even be a blip on his radar. He would be all about basketball. Actions speak louder than words

Maybe Otis not letting the media no anything trying to make into some kind of......suprise

Thank you for calling USA Prime Credit. My name Peggy. I help you?

hqdefault.jpg

Redick and Anderson for Marcus Camby, Trade exemption for Nick Batum.

Why should Portland do this? Batum will be in high demand next offseason as many teams have come calling but Portland hasn't seen a deal they like. They already have Wallace on this books for another two years and he has a large salary. They just drafted Luke Babbit last year so he can take over the back up role at SF. Brandon Roy is retiring and they need help badly to fill the void he is leaving. Redick would help fill the void and he comes cheap while adding a scoring boost at the SG position with Roy gone. Anderson adds a whole new dimension with his 3-pt shooting and would be a great back up for Aldridge.

I know Jerrod is never right, but he DOES know Dwight personally. If he thinks Dwight might stay, then Dwight probably hasn't indicated that he 100% wants to leave. I also think he is only asking for a trade now so he can get his full max money.

I still say that Dwight wanting to leave is 100% frustration that the Magic just haven't put a good team around him. I think if the Magic put together an undeniably GOOD team together, and not just a bunch of former GS players or friends of Otis', Dwight has a shot at staying.

I'm just not all that confident that we have the pieces to make the kinds of moves that would keep him, though.

Otis has surprised me in the past, though, good and bad. I'm going to see how it all plays out and THEN start cursing names.

@espnsteinline Brandon Bass must be making a huge sigh of relief right now to hear David West out of the mix for the Celtics.

Im sure he's happy he's on a better team and a team thats trying to get better

Marc Gasol is about to get paid. Good for him. Deserves it.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 2 mins Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Houston's close to signing Marc Gasol to max-contract offer sheet, working a sign-and-trade with Memphis to secure him, league sources say.