AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Still wouldn't mind if Dwight stuck around for a bit, he seems to understand that just because you request a trade, doesn't mean you get traded, and I believe that he would still play hard night in and night out.

Of course, if (when) he leaves, I want us to get the best return for him, but a part of me hopes he goes to the Nets. Him and DWill together could be something great, and we need somebody to hopefully keep the Heat from going to the Finals every year (it's not going to be us).

Line bolded within does not appear to be on Dwight's vocab.

Dwight's decision isn't so much about Otis is it is about SVG... He doesn't want to play for that man anymore..... We will NEVER win a title as long as SVG coaches this team.... Otis is only a part of the problem.

Please that team reached the finals due to his coaching.

Bingo............!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moves over the supposed summer actually happened last week.... The CEO wasn't the only casualty that day... Quite a few in the Magic org got canned... Including Matty's daughter Robyn........... I truly believe this is weighing on Dwight's decision........

Bingo............!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moves over the supposed summer actually happened last week.... The CEO wasn't the only casualty that day... Quite a few in the Magic org got canned... Including Matty's daughter Robyn........... I truly believe this is weighing on Dwight's decision........

Did they let go of Dwight's favorite ball boy?

I still say tell him there will be no trade. Unless someone can correct me, any contending team he'd want to go to (NY, NJ, LA) can't afford to sign him outright. Let him walk as a free agent and get signed by like freaking Charlotte or somewhere equally awful for a fraction of what he could have made here. The Magic should not be in the business of making other teams better. Unless a third and fourth team agree to throw lottery picks our way and we can ditch just about every player we currently have and start over, there's just not any use in trading Dwight. Make him sit the whole. freaking. season. on that bench every night in Orlando hearing the boos.

I don't think you can keep him around. The damage is done, the way he called out management for not getting players he approves of, I can't imagine that going over well with the guys in the locker room. We need to move on ASAP. I hope Dwight is gone in the next few days. I want my team to have players who want to be here.