AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

John Denton @JohnDenton555 36 sec Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@DwightHoward ``I understand the fans position. You want a divorce and they don’t. So I understand, but that’s just how I feel about it.’’

I hope not. He just doesn't seem like the type of coach that young players can relate to very well IMHO.

I think SVG is actually the best coach for young players. It's the vets that may get tired of his act.

What I don't understand is why he wants to go to the Nets if it is about winning. That team isn't winning **** for 2 years at least. Meanwhile we will be competitive this year and have chances to improve later on. Maybe I am just too positive, but I just don't get it.

I hope not. He just doesn't seem like the type of coach that young players can relate to very well IMHO.

SVG is *****ing perfect for young players because he demands their respect and won't cater to them/put up with divas. Not to mention how many young guys he has already helped.

• Upvote 2

I think SVG is actually the best coach for young players. It's the vets that may get tired of his act.

hmmm.... I guess I could see that. Young players, eager to please and play hard. Good point!