AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

If we were gunna get them, Otis would tell Dwight and he would wanna stay. ...it isn't happening.

Well technically the trade hasn't been submitted and Otis would like like a huge douche if he told that to Dwight and the Clippers or Sixers reneged.

Honestly, I'm not even mad anymore. I got all my anger out yesterday. Dwight is like the ex gf that keeps bothering you. Just get his ass out of here and lets move on.

Howard: "A lot of guys had asked to be traded, that don't mean they are going to be traded. A lot of guys are going to be hurt. I'm hurt."

What does that mean? lol these comments he keeps making....

Well technically the trade hasn't been submitted and Otis would like like a huge douche if he told that to Dwight and the Clippers or Sixers reneged.

There no way Dwight is staying in Orlando after making these ridiculously stupid comments. Just give it up man

This.

Portland did this too but got screwed by oden and roy getting injured.

Yes...this is true, but we also built through the draft, and quite well in fact! If you think about it for a moment, it wasn't really any of the big trades that built us up to powerhose and even elite status......it was the draft!

By the way, what happened to Portland with Oden and Roy, is basically what happened to us when we Traded for a guy named Grant Hill!! And then he left!

guys at the end of the day this is dwight howard we are talking about!

he is not getting traded for some s**t players. hell we aint even gotta trade him.

to be honest. imo i think dwight is not on our roster come christmas day at okc.

if he is then.....hmmmmmm who knows.

No he's not. LeBron played out his entire contract and left via free-agency. The Decision was stupid but he didn't dick around Cleveland with inane double speak about how he wants to be traded but doesn't want to be traded.

He quit on Cleveland. Just wait and he will quit on Miami. He had Cleveland wondering what he was going to do all the way to the Decision. He is a pompous crybaby who wilts under pressure.

Probballdraft Probasketballdraft

League source says Boston working the hardest to be 4th team in the Paul trade. Celtics most willing to include pieces to get deal done.

Celtics helping the Lakers get CP3? They want David West bad, huh.