AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Don't worry we have Larry Hughes

Now that Billups is available.........wouldn't he or VC be a better option? By the way, is Washington still holding on to Lewis??? We are under the cap now aren't we??

If we are gonna make a trade for Ellis, Smith or Iggy who do we trade??? Bass is gone. Arenas is gone which means if we traded nelson we'd have Dudu running the point. No one wants hedo. So we have J.J., Anderson, and Orton? I dont think that will get it done... :panicworker:

J-Rich sign-and-trade is our key asset here, in my opinion.

Stern is going to allow NO to trade CP3 for younger players and rookie contracts. JJ,Liggins,Harper,Anderson,draft picks???

I think if we trade for Ellis he will play point.

Stern is going to allow NO to trade CP3 for younger players and rookie contracts. JJ,Liggins,Harper,Anderson,draft picks???

We can't trade Liggins or Harper for a month since we signed them.

I want RIp .. for cheap. Would fill a hole at SG.

I agree. I say we bring in the old Magic killers: Rip and Chauncey. Then trade Meer/JJ/Anderson for Iggy/filler. Let's just go all in for a championship now:

Billups

Rip

Iguodala

Big Baby

Howard

That's a nasty starting 5. We can fill out the bench with vets.

• Upvote 2

I agree. I say we bring in the old Magic killers: Rip and Chauncey. Then trade Meer/JJ/Anderson for Iggy/filler. Let's just go all in for a championship now:

Billups

Rip

Iguodala

Big Baby

Howard

Billups and Hamilton haven't been "nasty" since their championship days together in Detroit.

• Downvote 1

Billups

Rip

Iguodala

Big Baby

Howard

somebody let this guy be GM please^^^^^

• Downvote 1

Now that Billups is available.........wouldn't he or VC be a better option? By the way, is Washington still holding on to Lewis??? We are under the cap now aren't we??

Billups will go to Miami, IMO