AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Lets get off Dwight for a second. Does Ron Artest's new jersey say Peace or World Peace? I do not know if World is a middle name or part of the last name.

Lets get off Dwight for a second. Does Ron Artest's new jersey say Peace or World Peace? I do not know if World is a middle name or part of the last name.

I believe it says Peace on the back.. which is just funny

I might be the only person that feels this way but I'm sick of D12 seriously! He talks about starting his own path and waiting ppl to come play with him but WHERE!?!? We have done everything possible to keep this guy happy and in doing so we paint ourselves into a corner only to hear "I dont know what else i can do" from a guy that is suppose to be the heart and sole of this franchise. He has had almost a complete yr to sign a 2yr extension not 5yrs but just 2! He will be 27 when the extension is up and possible a 2 time nba champion. PPl arent going to force themselves out of other places to come here bc the back bone of this franchise doesnt have the mental toughness to continue to improve his game and let management go after guys. We have the pieces if for example CP3 says i dont wanna go any where but orlando but he wont bc superman wont show he will be here. So with that said trade this dude with Q and Duhon to the Clips for Bledsoe Aminu Kaman and Jordan plus the picks

Some Magic news not involving you know who.

Unrestricted free agent Earl Clark would like to re-sign with the Magic.

"Definitely, I don’t want to play anywhere else," when asked about if he'd like to return to Orlando. Clark spent a brief period of time in China but was released from his contract, so he'll be eligible to sign with any team stateside once free agency gets underway.

That is outstanding. I thought Ocho Cinco won but Artest passes him tenfold.

Also again folks. Dwight can leave. It is a free society and if he wants to go elsewhere that is fine. Just enjoy your time being on a second rate franchise in New York or LA making about half of what you can make in Orlando. If he truly wants that more power to him.

rivers/lamb/i dunno who else is a late lotto sg because I'm doing this off the top of my head.

Brad Beal.

That is outstanding. I thought Ocho Cinco won but Artest passes him tenfold.

Also again folks. Dwight can leave. It is a free society and if he wants to go elsewhere that is fine. Just enjoy your time being on a second rate franchise in New York or LA making about half of what you can make in Orlando. If he truly wants that more power to him.

I really kept hoping Ocho Cinco got dealt to a team where number 85 was taken, just to see what his next move would be

I really kept hoping Ocho Cinco got dealt to a team where number 85 was taken, just to see what his next move would be

He was actually. Aaron Hernandez had #85, but gave it to Ocho after the Patriots dealt for him.