AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Two things:

(1) Could the Nets be trying to sweeten the deal and give us both Nene and Lopez plus two first round picks for Dwight and Hedo?

(2) How do people on here feel about the deal we've reportedly made swapping Bass for Big Baby? I seem to remember people on here hating him...

I can't imagine another team out there that would have given more than a 2nd rd pick for that toad (Davis that is). Otis sucks.

And Bass is worth... what? The guy is one of the worst help defenders I've ever seen and is a below average rebounder with terrible hands. Good jumpshooter, not much else. Baby's defensive effort alone makes this deal worth it.

• Upvote 2

I can't imagine another team out there that would have given more than a 2nd rd pick for that toad (Davis that is). Otis sucks.

There was a report I posted a few pages back that he was on dwights wish list of players. So if getting baby to keep dwight I like the deal

Two things:

(1) Could the Nets be trying to sweeten the deal and give us both Nene and Lopez plus two first round picks for Dwight and Hedo?

(2) How do people on here feel about the deal we've reportedly made swapping Bass for Big Baby? I seem to remember people on here hating him...

Dont think you can trade a FA you just signed for a period of time

Two things:

nope cant trade Nene for 90 days

Two things:

1) Trading for a well overpaid Nene at the max or close to it for long term doesn't sweeten any deal.. Makes it a whole lot worse...

2) Don't care.. We only did that trade because Big Baby was the most attainable player on 'Dwight's list'

If we're contemplating tampering charges, than something probably happened. And if something happened, what's there to contemplate? File the tampering charges, get NJ in trouble, and hopefully get DWill out of there as a result. Suck it Jay Z.

"that sh*t crazy"

Dont know if this has been posted havent had a chance to catch up but apparently one of the tampering teams was in fact the nets. The GM and owner met with Dwight in Miami per ESPN radio.

Glen Davis has reportedly been traded by the Boston Celtics in a sign-and-trade deal to the Orlando Magic for Brandon Bass, according to Yahoo! Sports.

Deal Final?

Dont know if this has been posted havent had a chance to catch up but apparently one of the tampering teams was in fact the nets. The GM and owner met with Dwight in Miami per ESPN radio.

Late-to-the-party.jpg