AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

adding Battier, Gasol & Bynum and losing Dwight? If I have to take it...I'd be OK with it after the dust settled. Could be a whole lot worse.

Nelson/JJ/Battier/Gasol/Bynum - won't be the best team in the L but not the worst by any stretch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bro, Andrew Bynum is a bonafide SUPASTAH. The Lakers are totally doing us a favor by handing over a player of his caliber, do you not watch ESPN?

Im telling you Do you not See Magic Johnson's broadcasting one word Amazing don't know how he does it

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Suprisingly, Magic will use amnety on Hedo Turkoglu rather than Gilbert Arenas, league source tells Y!

You guise like my Jareth Faketweetstory impression? :shard:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

adding Battier, Gasol & Bynum and losing Dwight? If I have to take it...I'd be OK with it after the dust settled. Could be a whole lot worse.

Nelson/JJ/Battier/Gasol/Bynum - won't be the best team in the L but not the worst by any stretch.

I'd rather just be the worst team in the league.

• Upvote 4

Bro, Andrew Bynum is a bonafide SUPASTAH. The Lakers are totally doing us a favor by handing over a player of his caliber, do you not watch ESPN?

Meh, have you not seen Brook Lopez play? We need to take that blockbuster deal from NJ...dude's a stud bro!

The Kings have offered Chuck Hayes a four-year, $20 million deal, according to a source.

Hayes has built a solid reputation as a defender and rebounder while with the Rockets.

that's decent. Bass gets $4mil.

You guise like my Jareth Faketweetstory impression? :shard:

You dog. I was so excited at the thought of getting Battier right there. Hopes = Crushed.